My Blind Husband by Astrid Rose ( Damien Lenoir ) “My Blind Husband” by Astrid Rose (Damien Lenoir) is a heartwarming novel that explores love, resilience, and the challenges faced by a woman married to a blind man, highlighting the power of their connection in overcoming life’s obstacles. Read More Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )
Online book excerpts My Blind Husband by Astrid Rose ( Damien Lenoir )
“You want to be with me? Are you not afraid you could die?” Rumors about the blind man, Damien Lenoir, said he was naturally violent and killed his biological elder sister and three fiancées. Cherise Shaw married him resolutely, even if she would die. She thought she would care for him after getting married but never imagined that he would instead pamper her to no end. He said, “She’s my woman. Only I can bully her.” He said, “I’ll torture whoever dares to touch my woman.” He also said, “My woman must birth many children for me.” Cherise was furious. “Who would want to birth many children for you?!” The man showed her the video at their wedding back then. In the video, she had an earnest expression. “I’ll try my best to give you children!” She denied it with a flushed face. “This doesn’t count. You lied and told me you were blind during our wedding!” He nodded. “Get ready. We’ll have another wedding.”
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did Cherise agree to marry Damien Lenoir despite the rumors about him being violent and causing deaths around him?
- Cherise agreed to marry Damien because his family promised to fund her grandmother’s medical expenses in exchange for her marriage to him.
- How did Damien react when Cherise asked if she should undress and get on the bed first on their wedding night?
- Damien removed his blindfold and asked if she was afraid of death.
- What was Cherise’s response when Damien asked if she was afraid of death?
- Cherise responded that she was not afraid of death and that she would keep her promise to bear him children and care for him for a lifetime.
- What was Damien’s reaction to Cherise’s commitment to care for him and have children?
- Damien sarcastically laughed and asked her to help him take a bath.
- How did Cherise react when Damien asked her to help him take a bath?
- Cherise agreed and went to prepare the bath for him.
It’s unclear whether the user would be happy with the provided passage, as individual preferences for content and storytelling vary greatly. To determine if the user is happy with it, their personal response or feedback would be needed.