Chapter 88 Do You Get Along Well?
The next morning, the Princess arrived at Breezy Tides Island, and everyone got off the ship with their luggage.
Jane had a headache from last night’s drinking.
But she still put on delicate makeup early in the morning, waiting to disembark with Byron.
Last night, after posting photos on Instagram, Jane didn’t receive any response from Byron, which left her feeling annoyed
at first. However, she later thought she might have gone too far.
After all, everyone knew about her relationship with Byron, and she had gone drinking with Harry, giving off the impression
that she was betraying Byron.
She pondered whether Byron was also upset with her, which explained why he hadn’t come to find her the whole night.
Seeing Carter helping Cora carry her luggage and preparing to disembark together, Jane approached them.
“Carter, where’s Byron?”
When she asked Carter, she nodded slightly at Cora in greeting.
Cora responded with a similar gesture.
However, Jane’s gaze was soon drawn to the faint red marks peeking out from Cora’s low-neckline purple dress.
Those marks were clearly not insect bites, and she assumed they were left by a man.
At this moment, with Carter by Cora’s side, Jane naturally thought that the marks were from him.
Carter said at this moment, “He’s still changing clothes in his room.”
“Oh, then I’ll wait for Byron to disembark together,” Jane smiled.
Carter nodded and left with Cora.
“Carter, I’m sorry to get you caught up in a misunderstanding again.”
Cora sensed Jane’s meaningful gaze on her neck, and Carter might have noticed as well.
After several incidents getting Carter involved, Cora thought it was necessary to apologize.
“It’s okay. You are not the one to blame and don’t need to apologize,” Carter replied.
His tone wasn’t too serious, which relieved Cora of her worries.
As for the person who should be to blame, he had just finished changing.
When Byron was about to chase Cora and Carter, Jane stopped him. “Byron, I’m sorry for my inconsideration last night…”
Jane apologized as soon as she saw Byron.
She noticed his gaze flickered slightly and figured he might still be bothered by her drinking with Harry last night.
In fact, Byron was struggling to comprehend her apology, and then he decided to skip that topic, asking, “Where’s
“He already got off the ship with Dr. Lane,” Jane responded. Since Byron didn’t mention the matter, she assumed he had
forgiven her, which made her feel relieved.
Seeing Byron frowning while watching Cora and Carter leave together with smiles, Jane added, “Carter and Cora seem to
get along quite well. I hope they have a good outcome.”
She intentionally hoped that Byron would notice this and stop pursuing Cora, focusing on planning their wedding instead.
Little did she know that when Byron disembarked with her, he sent a message to Cora: [Do you get quite well with
At this moment, Cora had just arrived at Breezy Tides Island and admired the beautiful turquoise sea. Feeling excited, she
took off her shoes and stepped into the clear water.
However, just as she was enjoying the scenery, her phone rang.
Worried about her mother, Flora, she enjoined Sally before coming out to inform her immediately if there was any
Thinking it might be Sally, she hurriedly reached into her bag without paying much attention to her surroundings.
On the other hand, Mia had just spent a passionate night with Eason. Yet she didn’t forget what she had discussed with
Jane yesterday and kept an eye on Cora.
Seeing Cora take out her phone, Mia pretended to be excited and rushed toward the enchanting sea, slipping and
bumping into Cora.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 88
Chapter 88 Do You Get Along Well?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.