Chapter 87 What if I Frighten Her?
In the darkness, a tall figure pressed Cora against the door, causing a momentary panic in her heart.
But when Cora heard the familiar voice and caught his familiar scent, she relaxed slightly and quickly turned on the
Their gazes met as the light came on.
Cora sensed a hint of reproach in Byron’s eyes.
With what he had said, this man seemed angry at her for not disclosing their relationship.
However, Cora dismissed it as an illusion.
Surely, someone as esteemed as him wouldn’t care about such trivial matters.
Convincing herself, Cora replied with a light smile, “Mr. Hansen, the unpresentable is me, not you.”
Nonetheless, something in her response seemed to displease him as a trace of coldness crept into his expression.
Byron released the firm grip around her waist, and the warmth that was present a moment ago vanished. Cora felt
somewhat uneasy, for she had sensed his intense reaction earlier when he pressed close to her, but now he seemed
She figured that perhaps it was because Jane was also on the ship tonight.
He must not have time to bother with her.
“Please close the door before you leave for Dr. Yoris.”
Without another word, Cora entered the bathroom.
The chilly night breeze was too much for her, and her body almost froze even with her knit dress on.
Cora intended to take a warm bath before getting some rest.
However, just as she had taken off her clothes, she found herself suddenly enveloped by Byron’s embrace from behind.
His touch was unexpectedly intense.
“Mr. Hansen, aren’t you going to find Dr. Yoris? She’s willing to do what I do,” Cora said, recalling the scene on the deck
where they closely stood by each other. Compared with that, her relationship with Byron was unpresentable.
“What if I frighten her, and she refuses to shield me in the future? Will you shield me instead of her?”
Byron clung to her closely, kissing her fervently as if punishing her.
Cora found Byron somewhat strange tonight.
However, she couldn’t help feeling upset when hearing he said he didn’t want to frighten Jane.
“What if she won’t be frightened but like it?” She asked somewhat provocatively.
“You don’t mind frightening me but worry about frightening Jane. Is my body so cheap that you can trample over it as you
like?” Cora thought.
“Do you like it?” Byron asked, turning the question back at her.
“No!” Cora retorted without hesitation.
Then Byron continued to pressure her body relentlessly, asking, “Do you like it?”
Finally, she had no choice but to compromise. “Yes…”
To salvage her pride, she asked, “When will you give me the rosewood?”
“Can I have it now?”
“Shut up, or I won’t show mercy.”
Byron acted on his threats, causing Cora to suffer a bit.
Meanwhile, Eason drank himself into a stupor after the King Game. He wandered around, searching for Cora, apologizing
and asking for her forgiveness.
“Cora, where are you?”
“I know I was wrong. Come back to me, okay?”
Mia tried to persuade him to go back with her and stop embarrassing himself on the deck. “Eason, let’s go back! Cora is
with Carter now. She won’t come back to you.”
“Get lost! Cora wouldn’t have ignored me if it weren’t for you!” He shouted.
Eason pushed her away, continuing his frantic search for Cora.
“Cora, I won’t be with anyone else anymore. Please forgive me. I promise I’ll have only you in my heart, and I’ll help you
restore the Lane family…”
Mia felt her sincere feelings were completely trampled upon by Eason.
But with things already at this point, if she let go now, everyone would know she had an abortion, and finding another
partner would be even harder for her.
Gritting her teeth, Mia imitated Cora’s voice and said, “Eason, will you really help me restore the Lane family?”
The man, who had just resisted her touch, now embraced her tightly. “Yes, I will. Thank you, Cora. Thank you for giving
me another chance.”
Still intoxicated, Eason kissed her.
Later, it was the second time Mia lay beneath Eason.
Eason kissed her again and again, calling her Cora throughout the night
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 87
Chapter 87 What if I Frighten Her?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.