Chapter 85 Unfamiliar Person
“Mr. Hansen has the ace of spades.”
The crowd was excited and cheering just a moment ago, but now they were all puzzled.
“What should we do now?”
The game was supposed to be for entertainment, and they didn’t want any trouble, especially not with someone like
Byron, who was known for his ruthlessness.
Some even suggested in a low voice, “Should we call it off?”
It seemed impossible for Byron to kiss Cora and even more improbable for Cora to kiss him.
Moreover, Jane was also present…
However, this game was not their initiative, and they couldn’t make decisions on their own. All eyes turned to Harry for the
Harry was feeling frustrated.
He had gone to great lengths to set up this round just to get a kiss from Cora.
But now, Byron had ruined his plan, and he felt anything but pleased.
Annoyed, he glanced at Byron and mocked, “Why call it off? It’s just a kiss!”
Since Byron had interfered with his plan, he couldn’t let this go without retaliation.
As for Jane, she didn’t show any extreme reaction.
Though jealousy was burning within her, she couldn’t display it in front of others. That was the kind of demeanor she had
learned to uphold in the elite circles she grew up in.
But the real reason for her composure was the belief that Byron would never touch Cora, especially now that he knew she
was no longer intact.
Cora, on the other hand, was still looking at her card.
Her bangs draped down, obscuring her expression.
“What are you two waiting for? Continue with the process!”
Harry acted like he was just there to enjoy the show.
Byron and Cora remained indifferent as if they were spectators rather than participants.
Meanwhile, Eason suddenly placed his wine glass on the table, shook off Mia’s hand, and walked toward the game’s
penalty, the powerful cocktail mixed with various alcohols.
“Let me take Cora’s penalty for her.”
Saying this, Eason picked up one of the glasses and prepared to drink.
The onlookers’ expressions became complicated, and some even started to whisper, “Mr. Patton is sorry for Cora, right?
But why did he get engaged to Mia so suddenly?”
“When I heard Mr. Patton suddenly got engaged to Mia, I thought that maybe after all these years, Mia has grown into a
more attractive woman to successfully win his favor. But seeing her now, I realized it’s not the case. It’s just that Eason
has accepted the fact.”
“With a stunning ex like Cora, I wonder how Mr. Patton can accept Mia. Is it because her ugly appearance is unique?”
Mia was not deaf, and these derogatory remarks made her face blush with embarrassment. She couldn’t help but try to
“Eason, this is between Cora and Mr. Hansen. We shouldn’t get involved.”
But Eason pushed her away and replied in a chilling tone, “It’s none of your business!”
Mia insisted, “Why is it none of my business? You are my fiancé!”
If Eason did take the penalty for Cora in front of everyone, Mia felt she would never be able to hold her head high again.
“If you think my actions are embarrassing you, you can find someone else to be your fiancé.”
Eason had already consumed a fair amount of alcohol earlier when he was upset about Cora’s response about her
virginity. Now, this stimulation made him blurt out what he had kept hidden in his heart.
“Eason, if you cared about her so much, you shouldn’t have come to approach me in the first place!”
Mia’s emotions were on the verge of collapse, and she couldn’t control her hysteria.
Their almost explosive state surprised everyone present.
Although they had encountered unexpected situations during the game before, they had never seen such a big
Even Harry began to hesitate about whether he should stop the game.
After all, Mia was the Donald family’s daughter.
If her engagement was ruined due to his game, he would definitely get scolded when he returned home.
Just as Harry was about to take action, Cora suddenly stood up and walked to Eason. She snatched the glass from his
hand and said, “I’ll take the punishment for myself. Mr. Patton, you don’t need to do these things for someone who is
unfamiliar to you.”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 85
Chapter 85 Unfamiliar Person
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.