Chapter 84 Who Was That Man?
“Five of diamonds?”
“Who has the five of diamonds?”
As nobody came forward voluntarily, the other participants joined in searching for the five diamonds.
The woman sitting next to Cora looked around and quickly spotted the five of diamonds in Cora’s hand.
“It’s Cora. Cora has the five of diamonds.”
Then Cora pushed to the forefront.
“Cora, tell us, are you a virgin?”
Men seemed to be quite enthusiastic about this topic.
Especially with so many playboys around today, they naturally found themselves intrigued by Cora, a stunning beauty.
They had held back before because of the barriers of the Lane family and the Patton family, but now that those obstacles
were gone, they all wanted to become her conquests.
If Cora was still intact, just the thought of it invited their excitement.
So, this was the first trap they set specifically for her.
Cora had no idea why she looked around for Byron at that moment. Perhaps it was because he had protected her several
times recently, and she had developed a sense of reliance on him.
However, Byron, on the other hand, remained indifferent, drinking his wine as if she didn’t even exist, showing no interest
in her whatsoever.
Actually, he knew very well that she lost her virginity to him.
At this moment, Cora bowed her head in dismay.
Perhaps in his eyes, she was no different from a prostitute.
Even if he didn’t love his fiancée, he had no intention of truly being with her.
So he had no obligation to help her.
She was foolish to think he cared about her even a little, and she relied on him whenever she encountered any issues.
Meanwhile, Jane, who was sitting beside Byron, noticed the gaze Cora directed at him.
But in her understanding, Cora might be afraid that Byron would find out she was not a virgin, no longer intact, which
would obstruct her from pursuing Byron.
So, Jane couldn’t help but say directly, “Dr. Lane, it’s just a game. You just need to give an answer.”
Giving an answer would relieve Byron of any lingering thoughts about her, which would be beneficial for everyone.
Jane started, and others joined in, urging Cora to give an answer.
“Hurry up. Just say it. Don’t waste game time.”
“There’s no need to be so secretive about it. Since you’ve been with Eason for so many years, the answer is obvious.”
Amidst the banter, Cora smiled with some hoarseness in her voice, “I’m not a virgin.”
From now on, she wouldn’t place her hopes on or rely on others, including the man she lost her virginity to.
Coincidentally, Eason had just changed his clothes and arrived at the deck with Mia.
He heard Cora’s answer and felt his heart shatter into pieces.
He and Cora had not gone all the way. How could she have lost her virginity?
The person who drew the King card asked, “So, who did you lose your virginity to?”
“This is the second question,” Cora replied calmly.
“I have two chances to ask, so I can choose to ask you both of them.”
It turned out that he was specifically targeting Cora.
“Is it so difficult to answer? Well, I’ll make a compromise. Just tell us whether that person is here.”
“He’s here,” Cora responded. A gust of wind blew her hair to obscure her expression and even her gaze.
Instantly, everyone turned to look at Eason with meaningful eyes.
Given that Cora and Eason had been together for so many years and even been near marriage, it seemed to be a
foregone conclusion that she had lost her virginity to him.
But Eason’s eyes turned red as he gazed at Cora.
She lost her virginity. Was that true?
Who was that man?
Jane also noticed that Eason’s expression was a little off and quickly looked at Byron.
Fortunately, Byron was still drinking nonchalantly, making no eye contact with Cora.
It seemed that he was not the man Cora lost her virginity to.
Noticing that the atmosphere had turned strange, Harry hurriedly continued the game.
This time, to liven things up, he decided to play a little trick.
The King was Bob, and according to Harry’s arrangement, he directly revealed his card and loudly announced, “The one
having the ace of spades and the one having the six of hearts, have a kiss!”
Soon, someone discovered that the six of hearts was in Cora’s hand.
“Cora has the six of hearts. You again, lucky girl! But where is the ace of spades?”
Just as Harry was about to flaunt his card, someone quickly swapped it, and then he witnessed Byron throwing the ace of
spades onto the table with a sullen face…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 84
Chapter 84 Who Was That Man?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.