Chapter 86 Am I That Unpresentable?
“Cora, this alcohol is strong! It’s much more terrible than you imagined…”
With crimson eyes, Eason looked at her sincerely.
These playboys were accustomed to wild parties, and punishment of simple alcohol meant little to them. There must be
something else in it.
Eason was concerned that Cora would be bullied by them after drinking it.
So, even if it meant breaking things off with Mia, he didn’t want Cora to drink this concoction.
However, Cora was unusually stubborn. “This is not your concern, Mr. Patton.”
She was clearly drawing a line between Eason, as she was even unwilling to call him by his name. Eason felt as if his
heart was torn apart.
Cora raised the drink to her lips.
With all her attention on the drink, she planned to quickly return to her room and lock herself in after drinking it to avoid
any further trouble.
She didn’t notice the commotion around her or the slightly surprised voice of Jane. “Byron?”
Then, before Cora could react, the glass in front of her was suddenly taken away, and her lips were covered by another.
She caught a familiar scent of tobacco mixed with a hint of aftershave.
When she came back to her senses, the man’s lips had already left hers, but his eyes remained inscrutable.
The whole scene happened so fast that the others didn’t fully understand what had occurred.
“Mr. Hansen kissed Cora in front of Jane!”
“Which man doesn’t like beauties? Mr. Hansen is no exception. No need to make a big fuss about it.”
“But Mr. Hansen is Mr. Patton’s uncle…”
In short, except for the clear discontent in Jane’s and Eason’s eyes, the others were somewhat stunned.
“It’s just a game. Don’t make it a mess.” With these cold words, Byron turned and left the deck.
As Cora looked at his retreating figure, her surprise had not yet dissipated.
She didn’t expect Byron to kiss her in front of Jane.
However, she didn’t believe that he did it for her. After all, when she was in a dilemma earlier, he showed no concern at all.
He must have done it for Eason, unwilling to see him and Mia break up.
With this thought in mind, Cora quietly left the deck. She had no interest in participating in these silly games any longer.
The others also sensed that the atmosphere was off, so they quickly made their excuses and left as well.
After everyone dispersed, Jane was left standing alone by the railing, feeling the sea breeze.
Harry hesitated for a moment before approaching her. “Jane, I’m sorry. I didn’t expect things to turn out like this…”
“Harry, it’s not your fault. Byron must have done it for Eason.”
Although she thought a lot, Jane chose to find an excuse to comfort herself.
Harry was slightly taken aback.
He wanted to tell Jane that Byron didn’t do it for Eason but for himself.
Moreover, Byron’s actions went far beyond her imagination.
But in the end, he remained silent.
“Let’s have a drink together,” he suggested.
“Well, not bad. The steward prepared some nice tuna. We can have some to go with the drinks.”
Jane considered inviting Byron as well but eventually dismissed the idea.
She wasn’t a saint. Byron kissed Cora regardless of her feelings, even if it was for Eason, leaving her upset.
So, in the end, she only shared the wine and tuna with Harry.
She even took pictures of the wine and the food, along with her and Harry, and posted them on Instagram.
She didn’t like to share her life so openly, so this sudden change in behavior was a way to inform Byron that his actions
had upset her. Since he could kiss another woman, she could also have fun chatting with another man!
After posting the pictures, Jane kept an eye out for Byron’s reaction. Would he come to find her and Harry?
Then Jane received many people’s likes and comments, but Byron didn’t come.
Little did she know that Byron hadn’t seen her carefully planned post at all.
After leaving the scene, he didn’t go back to his room but stayed in Cora’s room, waiting for her return.
When Cora finally entered her room, he pressed her against the door and held her delicate chin, questioning, “You’d
rather receive the punishment than kiss me. Am I that unpresentable?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 86
Chapter 86 Am I That Unpresentable?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.