Chapter 68 I Won’t Be Your Side Chick
“You are right. I’m lonely.”
Listening to her harsh words, Byron sized up Cora’s enchanting figure inch by
inch, took a puff of the cigarette in his hand, and then blew it towards Cora in one
Cora didn’t see it coming and coughed.
After recovering, her eyes were inexplicably red and watery.
This delicate appearance made Byron suddenly remember every time he did her
hard, and his deep eyes suddenly darkened a lot.
“Tell me the price.” His voice was hoarse, like a hook, trying to drag Cora into the
Cora was stunned for a moment and only later realized what the man meant.
It was such an insult.
But after thinking about it, except for the first night when she took the initiative,
this man promised her benefits every time they did it.
Perhaps in his heart, he had long regarded her as the woman selling her body for
Only she was still foolishly looking forward to such a ridiculous and worthless
thing as love…
Her dignity was trampled on, and her expectations turned into despair. Cora’s
eyes were red, but she still smiled coquettishly, looking at Byron.
“Then what kind of price can Mr. Hansen offer this time?”
Byron stared at the innocent and seductive face of the woman, feeling
inexplicably agitated in his heart. He snuffed out the cigarette butt and casually
threw a paper bag in.
Cora looked over and saw the paper bag lying on the ground, revealing a corner
of the sack inside.
“What does this mean? Do you want to pay me with a sack? Mr. Hansen, to
trample on my self-esteem, you don’t even care about your dignity, do you?”
Cora had restrained her heartache, and she had wiped off the tears in her eyes.
She even stepped forward to fiddle with the diamond buttons on Byron’s shirt
unintentionally, but her words were full of mockery.
Byron was about to laugh out of anger. He raised his hand to grab the woman’s
evil hand on his neckline and pulled her a little closer.
“Harry was beaten with this sack over his head last night and passed out in the
At this moment, there were only a few inches left on the lips of the two, and they
could clearly smell each other’s breath during their breathing.
The distance between kissing and not kissing was actually more ambiguous than
Cora suddenly struggled to break free from Byron’s hand, and jokingly said,
“Because you got the same kind of sack last night, so you suspect me?”
“Is it not you?” Byron looked serious and jokingly at the same time.
The moment Jane took the sack from Harry, Byron was sure that she had done it.
Although the two had a very unpleasant quarrel last night, at that moment, there
seemed to be bright fireworks blooming in his mind.
“Mr. Hansen, you have wronged me. I have to move recently, so I bought a few
sacks to pack things. If you don’t believe me, look…”
Cora purposely staggered her body, so Byron could see the messy ground
He saw several sacks of the same style lying on the ground, two of which were
bulging, and the other two were still open. There were also many medical-related
books scattered on the ground.
“You want to move? Is it because I always come to you?” Byron felt a little
irritated for no reason and reached out to unbutton the top of his shirt that was
“You are overthinking. My landlord wants to increase the rent. I don’t have money
to pay for it, so I can only move out.”
Cora felt that she was telling this playboy in disguise that he was not as important
as he thought.
But she didn’t know that her words resolved the restlessness in his heart. “Where
do you plan to go?”
“I haven’t found it yet. Anyway, there is still a month to go.”
She had already gone to a rental agency when she got off work today, but she
hadn’t found a suitable one yet.
After all, a month was a bit rushed. She could only organize her things first, and
then she could move out directly when she found a suitable place.
Realizing that she shouldn’t waste her time on a playboy, Cora turned around
and prepared to continue packing.
But Byron suddenly grabbed her wrist. “If you don’t mind, I have a flat at Pearl
Cora froze for a moment.
Pearl Bay was the favorite villa area for rich people in the entire New York, and
the houses there were very expensive.
Even the smallest house was worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
She turned her head back with a smile. “So this is the price you offer tonight?”
But before he could answer, Cora pulled his hand away. “The price is good, but I
won’t be your side chick.”
This time Byron held her slender waist with his backhand and trapped her tightly
in his arms. His handsome face approached, and he said, “Are you sure that you
are the sick chick?”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 68
Chapter 68 I Won’t Be Your Side Chick
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.