Chapter 69 End Our Relationship
At this moment, Byron was closer than before. Cora could feel the temperature
rise on his body, and she could also feel his eagerness.
In addition, his deep eyes were close at hand, and there was a seriousness and
anxiety that Cora had never seen before.
For a moment, Cora almost compromised.
But the scene of him and Jane appearing together in front of the elevator door
suddenly popped into her mind, which made her guard up all over again.
“Not the sick chick? Do you mean not the only side chick?”
She was almost provoking him.
Byron saw her forced coquettish and enchanting appearance, suddenly lowered
his head, and kissed her.
Cora only felt disgusted. In the morning, he was lingering with his fiancée, and at
night he ran to her to beg for sex.
Thinking that his lips on her might have touched Jane’s body too, Cora didn’t
know where the strength came from, and she broke free all of a sudden. She
even slapped Byron.
After the slap, the room was silent, and the two looked at each other without
saying a word.
Cora didn’t know how long she had been staring at Byron in such a daze until a
voice came from outside the door. “Hello. Food delivery.”
Cora turned her head and saw the delivery guy standing at the door. She realized
that the two of them had forgotten to close the door just now.
Cora took the food and sent the delivery guy away when a man’s voice came
from behind her, as cold as ice.
“Are you trying to end our relationship?”
Cora looked back and saw the man staring at her with sharp eyes like a falcon.
Except for the slightly reddened patch on his cheek that she had slapped, his
face was cold as ice.
She clenched the hands hanging on both sides of her thighs tightly and then
loosened them without making a sound.
In her eyes, their relationship was limited to bed.
If he didn’t have a fiancée, she could still accept it, even if he didn’t intend to get
married. At least he could let her snuggle up for warmth.
But he had a fiancée…
She didn’t allow herself to be like Mia.
Cora didn’t respond for a long time, and Byron seemed to understand what she
He stared at her with presumptuous and sharp eyes, which made her feel
Finally, he slammed the door and left…
At the same time as the deafening sound of closing the door, Cora’s body slowly
slid to the ground like a leaf blown by the wind.
She also didn’t expect that she would slap Byron, and now her whole mind was
In addition to being afraid of offending this man who was regarded as the new
god in New York, which would make her already miserable life worse, there was
also the expectation that was quietly accumulated in her heart, which seemed to
be taken away with his departure…
But time was the most relentless thing. Whether her days were good or bad, it
In the blink of an eye, it had been a month later, and Cora was still running back
and forth between the emergency room of the hospital and the agency every day.
“Cora, I found out that there was a nice place. It was a one-bedroom apartment,
and it’s only two stops away from our hospital.”
Early this morning, just as Cora arrived at the hospital, Sally quickly opened the
photo of the apartment she had found yesterday to show Cora.
“Sally, I don’t need to move. The landlord suddenly told me last night that he
would lower my rent and gave me a microwave.”
“What? Really? Didn’t he always urge you to move out as soon as possible?”
“He said that he planned to take his child to study abroad for some time. He
thought that the place was well maintained when I was renting the place, so he
hoped that I could help them continue to look after the place while he was
abroad, so he lowered the rent for me.”
In fact, not only Sally found it unbelievable, but also Cora.
It was just that she could temporarily solve her urgent need without moving, so
she didn’t think too much about it.
“Okay. Since you don’t have to move, it’s great. Do you have time after get off
“Tyler will come to visit the hospital for exchanges in the next two weeks. He
invited many alumni tonight. You should have received the invitation too.”
The doctor Sally mentioned was Tyler Cooper, and he was a proud student
taught by the same professor as Cora.
According to their professor, he had two top students, Cora and Tyler.
It was just that Tyler was seven years older than Cora. After the internship, he
became an outstanding cardiologist at the cardiac surgery department of a
hospital in Andersonwood.
“Well, I got it. I also heard that he doesn’t plan to leave when he comes back this
time.” Cora took the blood that a nurse asked her to send to the laboratory
department and walked upstairs to the laboratory department.
Sally followed Cora to the laboratory upstairs. “Won’t he leave? Why? I heard
that he seemed to have reached the director level in Andersonwood.”
They just happened to meet Byron and Jane, who came to pick Harry out of the
hospital at the elevator entrance
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 69
Chapter 69 End Our Relationship
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.