Chapter 67 Do You Need Someone for Entertainment?
Cora went upstairs to find Lisha, told her that Erik had asked her to go to his
office, and took the elevator downstairs.
But before the elevator door closed, someone pushed the button outside, and it
Suddenly, Byron and Jane appeared at the other end of the elevator door.
The man was in black suit, black shirt, and black trousers, wearing black from
inside to outside. The woman was in a white dress, white coat, and white bag,
wearing white from inside to outside.
They were clearly two completely different extremes, but they were surprisingly
harmonious when they stood together.
The sky was bright and clear today, but Cora felt inexplicably cold all over her
body. She was so cold that she couldn’t move.
It was Jane who took the initiative to greet her, “Hello, Dr. Lane.”
Cora nodded slightly but couldn’t make a sound, as if something stuck in her
After Jane said hello, she entered the elevator room with Byron.
His innate strong aura made Cora unconsciously retreat to the corner of the
When the elevator was going down, Jane suddenly asked, “Byron, are you going
to the company now?”
She quietly looked at Byron, and seeing that Byron looked indifferent and hadn’t
had any communication with Cora, she felt that she was too suspicious before.
“Yeah.” Byron only stared at the floors displayed on the electronic screen,
“Can you give me a ride? My car is taken to get serviced today.” Jane said.
Hearing Byron’s response, Jane was a little overjoyed.
But she didn’t know that the interaction between her and Byron was so hurtful in
Fortunately, halfway down the elevator, the family member of a patient whom
Cora had come into contact with before also entered the elevator, temporarily
diverting Cora’s attention.
“Dr. Lane, this is my mother’s inspection report. Can you take a look at it for me?”
Generally, Cora would not refuse these requests as a doctor.
“Her situation is okay, but the diet should be as low-salt and low-fat as possible.”
“Thank you, Dr. Lane. Well…”
After the guy thanked her, he suddenly blushed. “Are you free tonight, Dr. Lane?”
Cora frowned slightly but did not answer.
At this time, the elevator door just opened, and Cora walked out.
The guy followed behind. “Nothing serious. I have a few movie tickets. I thought it
would be better not to waste them…”
As the two walked away, his voice could not be heard clearly.
So, they didn’t know whether Cora agreed or not.
But Jane still couldn’t help sighing, “Dr. Lane seems to have good relationships
Only she knew how much envy, jealousy, and slander in this sentence.
But she didn’t know if Byron had listened because the man’s expression was
always surprisingly indifferent, giving people the feeling of being too lazy to care
about anyone else.
When he got in the car, he smoked more violently.
However, Jane didn’t think it had anything to do with Cora. In her impression,
Byron was always smoking when he was with her.
Besides, Jane didn’t see the anklet on Cora’s ankle just now, so she wondered if
Byron planned to wait until her birthday to give it to her.
After all, her birthday was only two months away!
Thinking of this, she was full of anticipation again.
However, what Jane didn’t know was that Byron appeared at the door of Cora’s
apartment again that night.
At that time, Cora was waiting for food delivery.
She thought it was food and opened the door directly.
But she saw Byron standing at the door, looking down at her condescendingly.
Under the combination of light and shadow, his deep and handsome face
seemed to be very gloomy.
“Mr. Hansen, you are lonely again, aren’t you? Do you need someone for
Cora thought of how he and Jane walked around together during the day, and the
sarcasm on the corner of her lips could not be concealed.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 67
Chapter 67 Do You Need Someone for Entertainment?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.