Chapter 62 Make Money
Harry and Jane looked at Cora at the same time and saw that Cora’s smile was
still as charming as ever, but the redness in her eyes could not be concealed.
Harry felt a little proud because it seemed that his trick had worked.
Although Jane wasn’t sure about the relationship between Cora and Byron,
seeing Cora’s obviously sad look, she felt much better and even found Harry a lot
more pleasing to the eye.
The only thing she didn’t understand was why Byron’s tone suddenly dropped a
little. “If you want to have fun, let Carter accompany you. There’s no need to
There was nothing wrong with what he said, and it was fine for Carter to take his
woman to have fun, but his tone was obviously different, which made people feel
a little flattering for no reason.
But this doubt only lingered in Jane’s mind for a second. After all, she had never
seen Byron flatter anyone, and in the whole city of New York, there was no one
Byron needed to flatter.
And at this moment, Cora said, “Mr. Hansen, you should just stay with your
fiancée. There is no need to worry about me. I haven’t been to this kind of
occasion for a long time, and it’s good to experience it again today. Otherwise, it
will be a waste of Mr. Cross’s kindness.”
When she finished speaking, she held Harry’s arms with a smile.
Everything did develop according to Harry’s plan, but he didn’t know if he was
thinking too much, he always had a bad feeling.
Could it be because that Byron’s eyes towards him at this moment were more
ruthless than ever?
But Harry didn’t take it seriously. After all, he had considered this situation in
advance when he decided to help Jane.
“Then I’ll take Cora to dance now.”
Harry turned around and walked towards the dance floor with Cora.
When passing by Jane, Jane nodded politely at Cora, obviously feeling pleased
by Cora calling her his fiancée just now.
Cora also nodded in response to Jane, but her smile faded a bit.
On the dance floor, while Harry danced with his arms around Cora’s waist, his
heart was already distracted.
If it wasn’t for the relationship between her and Byron, he really wanted to take
Cora home tonight…
“Are you satisfied?” While Harry was having a sexy fantasy in his head, Cora
Her voice was basically as soft and charming as before.
But if one listened to it carefully, it was a bit hoarse.
He looked down and found that Cora, who only had lipstick on, was even more
beautiful than the other women in the banquet hall who had carefully dressed up
for hours. Cora was looking at him with a smile.
“What?” Harry’s brain hadn’t come back from his fantasy. He looked at the smile
on Cora’s face, and he couldn’t figure out what she meant.
“Mr. Cross made so much effort to bring me here. Aren’t you just trying to tell me
not to intervene between Mr. Hansen and Miss Yoris?”
“Cora, you are quite smart.”
Harry couldn’t help sighing in his heart. As expected of a young lady from a
famous family, she was more elegant and intelligent than those vulgar influencers
who signed contracts with his company.
“Mr. Cross, were you satisfied just now?”
“Of course.” Harry smiled.
He had to admit that the more he got in touch with Cora, the more interesting he
felt that the soul of this charming woman was.
“In fact, there are many rich and powerful men who are still single. There is no
need to entangle with Byron, who is already engaged. Your reputation will be
ruined if people find out. Byron doesn’t even talk much. How boring is it to be with
him? A beauty like you should find someone rich and caring, who will say sweet
things to make you happy…”
Having said so much, Harry almost just said his name directly.
Cora replied with a smile, “Mr. Cross, I just want to make money now! I’m not
looking for a man.”
Although she hadn’t been in love for a long time, Harry’s gaze on her was so
direct that his thoughts were basically written on his face.
If she still couldn’t understand what he was thinking, she must be blind.
Harry was not annoyed when he was rejected, and he just took out his phone
with a smile.
“It doesn’t matter if you are not interested now. Give your WhatsApp first. If one
day you want to be with a man while making money, please feel free to contact
With Harry’s identity and power, Cora couldn’t reject him too directly.
So, she didn’t reject Harry this time, took out her phone, and gave him her
It was just that the two had just finished when a male voice sounded beside
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 62
Chapter 62 Make Money
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.