Chapter 61 So Eager to Kick Me Out
Hearing Harry’s deep and magnetic male voice, Cora’s heart skipped a beat.
In a trance, she remembered when she mistakenly answered Byron’s call that
“Is that your girlfriend?”
“I don’t have a girlfriend.”
Byron’s answer at that time was still engraved in her mind, and it was because of
this that she had those thoughts that she shouldn’t have.
But now she realized how wrong she was.
He did not have a girlfriend, but he had a fiancée.
Because of Mia, she had always hated the act of meddling in others’
But now she was doing the same thing and had become the kind of person she
hated the most!
It was also at this moment that she and Byron’s eyes met unexpectedly.
Cora’s eyes were very red, filled with anger and accusations of being deceived.
As for Byron, there was a momentary surprise in his eyes when their eyes met.
His eyes soon fell on Harry and narrowed slightly…
Harry didn’t seem to think it was a big deal, and facing Byron’s gaze, he put his
hand on Cora’s slender waist.
“Byron and Jane saw us. Let’s go over and say hello.”
He leaned close to Cora’s ear and whispered, acting intimate.
Many people just regarded this scene as the interaction between Harry and his
date, including Jane.
When Jane saw Cora’s appearance, she knew she had made the right decision
last night, and Harry helped her again.
But seeing Harry and Cora’s intimate behaviors, she still felt a little nauseated.
After all, he was still not as good as Byron. He could get his hands on any kind of
But a top socialite like her would never show her emotions on her face unless
When Harry came to them with Cora in his arm, Jane had already put on a polite
“Harry, the items you donated are all of great value. My parents just said that
they would personally thank you for your support of this charity auction of the
“I think if they want to thank someone, they should thank Byron. I heard that
Byron donated a lot of valuable objects tonight, including a fine set of china.”
Harry responded to Jane and took a special look at Cora at the same time. Then,
he teased, “But it seems that there is no need to thank him. You two are almost
becoming a family, so there is no need to be too polite to him.”
Byron didn’t pay attention to him, and his slightly piercing eyes were fixed on
Harry’s hand on Cora’s waist.
Harry felt his piercing eyes, but for the future of Jane and Byron, he could only
grit his teeth and keep holding Cora’s waist.
Jane glanced at Byron shyly and then turned her surprised eyes on Cora. “Dr.
Lane, why are you with Harry?”
Cora had not yet gotten over the shock of meddling in someone else’s
relationship, and her mind was a mess.
So, she couldn’t hear Jane’s words and even ignored Harry’s hand on her
“My original date happened to have something to do today, so Cora came to help
Harry looked at Cora with great interest. “Do you know Jane?”
Cora still didn’t respond.
Jane was quite considerate and responded on behalf of Cora. She acted like she
had not competed with Cora in the hospital at all. “Dr. Lane is an intern at the
Harry understood immediately. “I remembered that Jane also got into the First
Hospital recently. You are colleagues. Cora, why don’t you say hello?”
Seeing that Cora was not moving, he pinched her waist and forced her.
Cora came back to reality because of the pain.
“Mr. Hansen, Dr. Yoris, hello.” While greeting, she strangled Harry’s hand on her
She was not stupid, and when she calmed down, she knew that the reason why
Harry specially brought her to this event, and the conversation between him and
Jane just now, were all telling her not to want something that didn’t belong to her.
She still felt resentful because she had no idea that Byron had lied to her!
If she had known that this man had already engaged with someone else, she
would not have bothered to have anything to do with him.
She was full of anger and resentment, and Harry pinched her…
Cora seemed to put her hand gently on Harry’s wrist.
In the next second, Harry felt pain.
He never expected that Cora, who looked so delicate and weak, could pinch him
If it weren’t for his self-control, he would have embarrassed himself by now.
“I hope Dr. Lane will have a good time tonight.”
Jane responded to Cora with a smile, but she was dissatisfied with Harry’s hand
leaving Cora’s body. After all, this was an excellent opportunity to completely
destroy Byron’s thoughts about Cora.
Jane couldn’t see why Harry let go, but it didn’t mean Byron couldn’t see it.
The coldness in his eyes subsided a bit. He nodded toward Cora and said, “Go
ask Carter to take you back first.”
As soon as these words came out, Harry and Jane frowned.
They finally came up with this scene, but Byron was going to stop it just like that.
Just when they were at a loss, Cora said with a slightly hoarse voice, “I just
arrived, and you are already so eager to kick me out.”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 61
Chapter 61 So Eager to Kick Me Out
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.