Chapter 58 Warning
Jane was the attending doctor of the patient in Bed Four.
After seeing Cora, she froze for a moment, then nodded to her.
Unlike other medical staff called her “Dr. Yoris”, Cora only nodded to her indifferently.
“Have the previous test results come out?” Jane asked Cora while examining the patient.
“It’s all out.” Cora handed over the reports.
Jane took the reports and flipped through them for a while. After that, she prescribed new medicines and asked the
patient’s family members to get the medicine.
Cora saw that the patient’s condition was almost stable, so she turned around and was about to return to the emergency
Jane suddenly called her, “Cora, let’s talk.”
Cora and Jane stood by the guardrail on the bridge connecting the cardiac surgery department and the emergency
The cold wind of late autumn blew by, blowing the corners of the doctor’s overalls of the two of them.
They were both doctors with similar and outstanding temperaments. Many patients and family members who passed the
bridge couldn’t help but look at them.
“You came to me for the recording, right?”
Cora withdrew her gaze from the distance and looked at Jane’s delicate face.
“Well. I have canceled all the punishments according to what you said, so you should delete the recording accordingly.”
Jane said her request bluntly as if she didn’t seem anxious about this matter.
But in fact, the recording in Cora’s hands was related to her future and the future and reputation of the First Hospital. She
had a restless night yestereve.
“Are you afraid that I will expose the recording?” Cora and Jane looked at each other. Cora’s eyes were pure and bright.
Jane didn’t respond. Her deep self-cultivation didn’t allow her to show a trace of fear and anxiety, even if she was uneasy
in her heart.
She would never show her panic, especially in front of her opponent.
Cora looked at Jane’s indifferent and alienated look, and her eyes turned cold. “Don’t worry. I’m not as shameless as Mia.
I won’t play tricks secretly for the little imagination in my heart.”
The polite and alienated smile mask on Jane’s face seemed to be cracked at any time.
Jane never thought that someone would use the word “shameless” to describe her.
Her annoyance toward Mia suddenly appeared because Mia asked her to help her. She brought her down to this
But the person she hated even more was Cora. She fooled her and scolded her indirectly.
Jane didn’t want to quarrel with Cora like a shrew. It wouldn’t do her any good.
“Cora, I heard that your mother is being treated in the burns unit of the hospital. The daily nursing care and future
operation fees are a huge expense for you. If you delete the recording in front of me, I can waive all the treatment fees.”
“It sounds good.” Cora suddenly smiled, and her face looked more charming.
She didn’t wear any make-up. Even in this ordinary doctor’s overall, she was still shockingly beautiful, turning the people
and things around her into her background. Jane couldn’t help staring at Cora blankly.
But the amazement in her eyes was quickly replaced by contempt.
Sure enough, anything that could be solved by money was not a matter.
Cora was driven to the wall by the reality. For a poor person like her, a little money could let her give up her dignity.
“Since you think it’s good, I’ll ask someone to draw up an agreement now…”
Jane was different from Mia. She would not leave any trouble once she decided to deal with it.
Jane finished speaking halfway, but Cora ceased her smile and interrupted, “Wait a minute. Your proposal is pretty good,
but I don’t accept it!”
Although Cora had no money, she could make it again. It was not a big deal.
But if she deleted the recording according to what Jane said, they would be further intensified in the future.
“You are fooling me!” Jane couldn’t control her temper any longer this time. Her face blazed in anger.
“Compared to your means, what I did was nothing.”
Cora looked at Jane’s furious look and continued, “I said I’m not as shameless as you. If you offend me, I’ll respond in
kind. But if you dare to make a fuss about my internship, I sware I will let this recording make the best use of it.”
After saying this, Cora did not argue unnecessarily with Jane. She turned around and walked towards the emergency
Jane stared at the thin back that was walking away. She was full of coldness
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 58
Chapter 58 Warning
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.