Chapter 57 Profess Your Love to Him
“I’m so happy today. It’s great to be able to solve it perfectly.”
After drinking a few cups of beer, Sally asked again, “Cora, it was Carter who helped you, right?”
Cora didn’t want to tell Sally about Mia’s fake pregnancy. Sally was talkative, and she might leak it at any time.
Of course, she didn’t keep it secret for Mia’s sake or Eason’s. She just wanted to keep the evidence. Then, Jane dared not
to embarrass her and Sally in their internship.
They chatted, and the subject somehow came to Eason and Cora’s past.
“In my eyes, Carter is many times better than Eason. I don’t understand why you fell in love with him in the past. He is not
as handsome as Carter. Even he is not as good as Mr. Hansen’s a ten-thousandth of it.”
Cora took a sip of beer. “I liked Eason not because of his appearance.”
“He is a mama’s boy. Could it be that he can satisfy your character of being a young mother?”
“Of course not. Eason saved me. He is brave, kind, and responsible.”
Cora didn’t know if it was because the Patton family ended her engagement with Eason or the fading of the good
memories. She felt Eason was not close to the man who had bravely saved her.
“How could that coward save you? Are you kidding? I may believe it if you say you save him.”
Sally always felt that Eason was the one who would hide in his mother’s arms and cry at a critical moment.
That scene was so disgusting. Sally quickly took a few mouthfuls of cold beer to wash away the nausea brought by the
But Cora emphasized. “I mean it. That year, I met a lunatic hacking people on the street. Eason blocked the knife for me.
He saved me. There is a scar on his shoulder.”
But she was young that year. She was splashed with blood on her face. At that time, she was frightened and didn’t
remember that man’s appearance and name.
After she calmed down, she ran to the hospital to find the man. She searched the hospital’s list of patients. Eason was the
only person who matched the information of the person who had saved her.
Many boys pursued her in school. But she only took the initiative to talk to Eason.
“I always think it is not something Eason would do.”
“Anyway, it doesn’t matter. It’s all in the past.”
Maybe Cora was still sad. She drank a whole bottle of beer.
Seeing this, Sally quickly changed the subject. “Don’t talk about Eason. It’s time to discuss when you will profess your love
“Profess my love to Carter?” Cora threw away the wine bottle. Her head was not dizzy, but she couldn’t understand Sally’s
Sally knocked her on the forehead. “You are stupid. Carter can help you a few times. He must not be as simple as just
wanting to maintain that relationship with you.”
“Are you sure?” Cora suddenly recalled that Byron had worked from home yesterday and took time to touch her forehead
to check her condition. The expectation that she tried to hide in her heart seemed infinitely magnified at this moment.
“Of course! He got you and still helped you in this matter. If he doesn’t want your love, why did he help you?”
Sally continued, “Instead of passively waiting, it’s better to take the initiative to take action. Get Carter’s heart and make
you be his only love…”
Later, both Cora and Sally were drunk.
Cora didn’t remember what else she said.
She only remembered that she had promised Sally that she would take the initiative to profess her love to that man.
Early the following day, she and Sally entered the emergency room in the nick of time.
“Remember not to be impulsive in the future.”
Erik saw Cora standing in front of him in a doctor’s overall again. He was relieved and couldn’t help reminding her.
“Thank you, Mr. Gray.”
Although Erik didn’t help much, Cora remembered that he was desperate to keep her at that time.
“Alright, hurry up and see the patients in Bed Four in the cardiac surgery department. Sally, go upstairs to the andrology
department to help.” Erik didn’t have time to chat with them. He directly set tasks for them.
Cora followed the patient in Bed Four to the cardiac surgery department and came across Jane.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 57
Chapter 57 Profess Your Love to Him
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.