Chapter 45 Look For Trouble?
“Cora, I’m sorry. I don’t know how Mia came in without permission. When I arrived at the hospital, she had already met
Before the burns unit, Matt, with an anxious look, quickly explained when he saw Cora.
During that time, Cora was adored by everyone in the Department of Medicine, including Matt and her fellow juniors. As a
result, they despised Mia, perceiving her as a manipulative individual who attempted to interfere with Cora’s relationships.
So, the first time he arrived at the hospital and found out that Mia had met Cora’s mother, Matt was worried that something
would happen. So he quickly asked someone to inform Cora.
“I know what’s going on. I’ll talk about it with you later.”
It was obvious that Jane must have helped Mia!
But right now, Cora couldn’t care about the person playing tricks behind the scene. She hurried to the sterile ward.
Soon, Cora saw Mia kneeling at the door of the sterile ward.
She wore the hospital gown of the obstetrics and gynecology department, holding a phone connected to the internal
telephone of the sterile ward, begging tearfully.
“Mrs. Flora Lane, Eason and I are already engaged, and we even have a child. But Cora and Eason are still inseparable. I
was forced to find you…”
And what disturbed Cora the most was that in the sterile ward, Flora’s hands holding the receiver were trembling, and her
eyes were red.
After many accidents at home, Flora had been in a bad spirit. The doctor repeatedly reminded Cora not to stimulate her,
but Mia did the opposite.
At that moment, Cora felt rage flowing through her, and she was about to explode. She stepped forward and slapped Mia
in the face.
“I’ve made it clear to you. I have given Eason to you as you wished. And I didn’t plan to pick up garbage. Why did you go
to my mother and provoke her by turning right and wrong?”
Cora almost used up her strength to slap her, making Mia feel her entire face numb, making her almost fall.
Mia wished Cora could slap her before. In this case, it might cause Mia’s miscarriage so that she could get rid of the
trouble. Then she could put the blame on Cora.
But it didn’t work now.
After the hasty engagement party, the Patton family’s enthusiasm for Mia receded visibly, especially Eason and his father,
who didn’t even show up when she was in the hospital.
Lydia once came to visit her, but she just told her to take good care of the child in her abdomen.
Mia finally understood that the whole Hansen family felt she was the culprit for embarrassing their family at the
If it weren’t for the child of the Patton family in her abdomen, they would have broken off the engagement.
So, Mia knew nothing would happen to this “child” before marrying into the Patton family.
But she was still angry, feeling that the Patton family’s indifference toward her was all due to Cora.
Since Cora made her unhappy, she was bound to make Cora unhappy too!
Mia covered her cheeks, and she was full of resentment, but her tone was extremely humble.
“Cora, you have attended our engagement party. How could you still say that I turned things upside down? I came here to
beg your mother, but I only hope that she will persuade you not to go to Eason again and let my children grow up in a
“And you’re good-looking. You can find other men. Don’t set your sights on my child’s father. You still have a bright
Mia immediately put herself in the position of the weak, and people often sympathized with the weak.
If it weren’t for Matt, who knew all about how unscrupulous Mia could be to take Eason away from Cora, he would
definitely believe that Cora seduced Mia’s fiancés after hearing her remarks.
The entire burns unit, including doctors, nurses, patients, and their families, began to talk about Cora contemptuously.
“She’s so good-looking and has a good future. Why did she seduce someone else’s fiancés?”
“That man must be rich.”
“Not necessarily. I heard that people studying medicine are a little psychopathic. Some like married men.”
“Anyway, we should avoid this kind of female doctor who looks seductive. Otherwise, she will break up our families.”
Cora didn’t care about other people’s comments at all. She only cared about Flora.
She quickly picked up Mia’s knocked-out phone and comforted Flora. “Mom, don’t listen to her nonsense. She is lying.”
But Flora remained silent for a long time. Cora didn’t know if she was stimulated or what.
Mia covered her face and said, “Mrs. Flora Lane, I didn’t lie to you. Cora knows these things are shady, so she doesn’t
want you to know.”
These words angered Cora again. She smashed the phone on Mia’s forehead and then grabbed her hair to kick her.
Matt was worried that something would happen, so he hurriedly asked the nurses to help stop Cora.
Seeing that her plan was about to work, Mia suddenly leaned into Cora’s ear, saying, “Cora, do you really think that I just
came to disturb you and let you beat and scold me?”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 45
Chapter 45 Look For Trouble?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.