Chapter 46 Behind the Scene
While Cora was stunned, Mia was roaring hysterically, “Help. The doctor is going to beat a pregnant woman.”
Under her scream, the hospital executives came to stop Cora after hearing the news.
After the two were completely separated, the executives took the two into the meeting room.
Mia hid behind the hospital executives, weeping and crying. “I came to see Mrs. Flora Lane today, just hoping that she
would persuade Dr. Lane not to seduce my fiancé for the sake of the acquaintance of the two families. I didn’t expect Dr.
Lane to turn on me and even hit me.”
“I didn’t. She knew my mother’s ental state was unstable but still deliberately came to the sterile ward to stimulate my
mother to provoke me and make me do something out of control.”
From the moment the hospital executives came to break up the fight, Cora knew Mia wanted to ruin her future.
So, she had to defend herself calmly.
Matt also tried to defend Cora. “Miss Donald’s fiancé is Cora’s ex-boyfriend. Miss Donald did a lot of ridiculous things in
school to interfere with their relationship. Just you can go to our school and ask around. And today, Miss Donald was the
one who stimulated Cora’s mother first, so it’s not Cora’s fault.”
But as soon as Matt said, Josh Gates, who was the director and Matt’s mentor, criticized him severely. “Matt, don’t let your
emotions get in the way.”
“Mr. Gates, I didn’t. I just told the truth.”
“No matter what, it’s Cora’s fault for beating Mia when she was sure Mia was pregnant. If you still blindly protect Cora, you
will also face punishment.”
Josh was not one of the hospital executives who rushed to break up the fight, but he could tell Mia had set a trap for Cora.
Otherwise, it would be impossible to gather so many executives from the hospital in a short time, and it would be even
more impossible for the executives to pass by the burns unit. It clearly showed that Mia had hospital executives on her
Josh valued Matt very much, so he didn’t want him to participate in this matter, lest he ruin his future.
Matt could tell someone was helping Mia behind her, but he just couldn’t tolerate Cora, who was spoiled by other
members of the Department of Medicine, being framed and slandered!
“But Mia clearly relied on her being pregnant…”
He tried to speak for Cora again, but Cora interrupted him, “Matt, forget it.”
Josh’s hint was obvious. If Matt spoke up for Cora again, they might deal with him.
Cora didn’t want Matt to be involved in this trouble, so she had no choice but to refrain from defending herself.
“But…” Matt wanted to say something, but Cora shook her head at him.
Mia had Jane’s backing. Even though the truth was on Cora’s side, it would not help.
At this time, Elwood came over after discussing with several executives.
After nodding to Josh, he said to Cora, “You had a conflict with the patient, and the patient’s family has taken a video.
Once it spreads, it will definitely arouse social concern and adverse effects. Therefore, after the hospital’s leaders discuss,
you’ll be suspended, and the hospital will issue a notice of criticism.”
Cora looked up in astonishment.
Matt was also shocked by this punishment. “What?”
Even Josh frowned. “Is this punishment too much?”
Mia started the whole matter. They thought Cora would write a review and be suspended for a few days. As a result, not
only would she be suspended, but the hospital would circulate a notice of criticism!
It would ruin Cora’s future!
“This is a unanimous decision of the hospital’s executives.”
After explaining to Josh, Elwood looked at Cora and said, “If you have objections, you can appeal after the
At this time, Erik, who had been mentoring Cora recently, also rushed over upon hearing the news.
He angrily questioned Elwood, “After the announcement comes out, Cora’s reputation will be ruined. Is there any point in
“If you find it pointless, you don’t have to appeal,” Elwood replied indifferently.
“Cora is a rare talent. I don’t think this matter is serious enough to suspend her and report criticism!”
“But she beat a pregnant woman. No matter how good she is, we can’t accept a doctor who will harm patients!”
When Erik was arguing with Elwood, Cora saw Jane standing outside the meeting room.
A gentle smile appeared on her makeup-free face. She was like an outsider.
But Cora knew she was the one behind the scene
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 46
Chapter 46 Behind the Scene
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.