Chapter 32 His Favoritism
Byron’s words made the people present look at Eason in surprise.
Even Mia went to look for Eason in astonishment, and she noticed a red mark on
She looked closely, and she could vaguely see the palm prints.
Coupled with Eason’s dodging gaze, it proved that Byron’s words were true.
Even though Mia was pregnant, Eason wanted to regret the marriage just now,
but Cora slapped him and stopped him.
Mia had spent a lot of time preparing such a show, but it became ridiculous under
Everyone around them looked at them jokingly.
Some of them didn’t express much because of their relationships.
However, some individuals began discussing it discreetly.
“Mia is a wicked woman. After Eason and Cora confirmed their relationship back
then, she frequently flirted with Eason and expressed her love for him.”
“It takes two to tango. Eason is also responsible for Mia’s successful intervention.
Now he is pretending to be an upright and good man.”
“Before the Lane family went bankrupt, Lydia said that Cora was the only
daughter-in-law she recognized. However, since the recent troubles that befell
the Lane family, Lydia’s attitude toward Cora has changed greatly. With such a
mother, will Eason be a good man?”
Hearing those remarks, Eason and Mia were very embarrassed.
Eason was embarrassed because he regretted his marriage and wanted to run
away with his ex-girlfriend, but he was exposed.
Mia was embarrassed because her poor play was exposed on the spot, and
everyone knew that her relationship with Eason was not solid.
Lydia was also embarrassed.
She liked to show off, so today’s engagement banquet was held almost like a
wedding, and she invented all the relatives, friends, and partners of the Patton
Ultimately, her own son and future daughter-in-law brought her a sense of
The happiest person present was Sally.
She went to Mia on the spot to show off her joy.
She said, “Did you hear that? Cora doesn’t bother to do the shameless thing as
you. If she did, you would have been abandoned today.”
In short, the result of Eason’s play of failing to chase back her ex-girlfriend made
Only Cora was still staring blankly at Byron.
Byron actually knew that. Was he also near that aisle just now?
Why would he righteously help her clear her suspicion?
How could he do something that even lovers who had been in love for several
years couldn’t do?
In fact, even Byron himself couldn’t figure out why.
He didn’t want to see Cora suffer, so even if he was angry that she intended to
win back Eason, he still followed her.
Cora entangled with Eason in the corridor for a long time and even kicked Eason.
Byron didn’t want her to get into trouble, so he asked Carter to call her.
Byron happened to see Cora slap Eason and tell him not to betray another
Did this mean that she no longer intended to win back Eason?
This put Byron in a good mood, prompting him to offer his assistance.
“I’ll take you back.” Seeing that Cora was still looking at him, Byron said.
Cora nodded quickly. She didn’t want to stay here anymore now.
Lydia said, “Byron, if Cora wants to leave, I’ll let someone take her back. You’d
better stay here. You are Eason’s uncle.”
At the Patton family’s engagement banquet, many people from the four
prominent families in New York came, and some famous families even came
Lydia knew that it was impossible to invite these people relying on the
connections of the Patton family. They were more likely to come for Byron, the
future leader of the Hansen family, which was the head of the wealthy families in
As long as Byron didn’t leave, even if Eason and Mia had a big joke just now, the
engagement banquet could still be held smoothly.
Byron said, “Because I’m his uncle, I can’t bear that you framed Cora after
inviting her to the engagement banquet.”
Byron didn’t even look at Lydia. After saying that, he led Carter towards the exit
of the banquet hall, and when he passed Cora, he said, “Let’s go.”
“Okay.” Cora hurriedly followed them.
Because the show was so exciting, Sally even forgot that she should go with
Looking at Byron’s tall and straight back, Sally thought in her heart, “Eason’s
uncle is so handsome and honorable!”
She didn’t know which woman would be lucky to get this man in the future.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 32
Chapter 32 His Favoritism
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.