Chapter 33 Hug Her
During the ride back, Cora sat in the back seat next to Byron, while Carter
occupied the driver’s seat.
Cora left with Byron, but she didn’t want to have more contact with him. Even if
he helped her just now, she didn’t dare to over-interpret it.
She even wanted to sit in the passenger seat, but Carter locked the passenger
“I’ll get off at the subway entrance,” Cora said after the car started for a while.
However, the two men in the car didn’t respond to her as if they were deaf.
Cora got annoyed and said, “I said, stop here.”
Carter didn’t take it seriously, and he continued to drive. Byron also continued to
lean on the back of the chair, closing his eyes and resting his mind.
Seeing that no one responded to her, Cora planned to open the door directly. The
speed of the car was not fast anyway.
Byron said she shouldn’t come here. Didn’t it mean that he didn’t want to see
Cora was afraid that she would not be able to gain a foothold in New York in the
future if she offended him. Otherwise, she wanted to beat him up.
Since she couldn’t afford to offend him, she could hide from him.
But unexpectedly, the moment Cora was about to open the door, Byron, who was
closing his eyes and having a rest, looking noble and cold, approached her
He grabbed her hand, and his other hand went around behind her and pinched
He said, “What are you doing? Do you think I’m the driver?”
He didn’t hit her hard, but Cora felt her face burning.
She had never been beaten here since she was young, and Carter was still in the
She became more annoyed and wanted to break free from his grip.
But Byron held onto her hand and her waist tightly.
“Release me! I won’t open the door.” She didn’t want to be too close to him when
there were other people.
“No, I don’t know if you will make any dangerous moves,” Byron said.
Cora was speechless.
She didn’t know how to refute such a rightful reason.
As Byron put his arms around her waist, he adjusted his sitting posture a little
and continued to lean against the back of the chair with his eyes closed.
He clasped Cora’s hand tightly, their fingers intertwined.
He was very close to Cora now, and his legs, perfectly wrapped in black trousers,
were sticking to the legs exposed from her skirt.
In addition to the strong visual impact, she felt that the temperature on his body
was a bit scorching, which made her want to hide involuntarily.
But as soon as she moved, Carter, who kept silent all the time, said, “Mr. Hansen
has jet lag. Let him rest for a while.”
Cora was speechless.
She suspected that Carter was lying to her, but she was not sure.
Soon, the rhythmic sound of his steady breathing reached her ears, prompting
her to steal a quiet glance at the man sitting beside her.
With the light constantly coming in from the car window, Cora could see that
there were dark circles on his handsome face.
Although this did not affect his charm, she could tell that he had not had a good
Cora didn’t move anymore, letting Byron hug her.
After all, he helped her today, so she couldn’t be so ruthless to him.
Because of Cora’s compromise, the atmosphere in the backseat was
Carter looked at the scene through the rearview mirror. Byron’s strong arms were
wrapped around Cora’s slender waist, and his black trousers were attached to
her delicate legs. Carter was surprised by the scene.
Having been with Byron for several years, he had never seen him so close to a
Not even Jane, who was rumored to be Byron’s fiancée, had experienced such
closeness with him.
Carter couldn’t figure out what this meant because Byron was always
Soon, the car slowly stopped downstairs in LO apartment where Cora lived.
Almost as soon as the car stopped, Byron opened his eyes and let go of Cora’s
Cora hurriedly opened the door and got out of the car.
“Thank you, Mr. Hansen,” Cora said.
Her expression of gratitude appeared rather dismissive as she promptly spun
around and departed.
Hearing such perfunctory thanks, Byron got out of the car quickly and strode up
to Cora to hug her by the waist.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 33
Chapter 33 Hug Her
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.