Chapter 28 Blessings
Yeah… Eason did regret it.
But in her current state of anger, that fact didn’t matter much to Cora.
She simply said to Sally, “Let’s go home.”
“What’s wrong? Did that jerk do something to you?!” Sally looked at Cora carefully, noticing her red eyes. She grew
“No. I just feel fed up. I’d rather let it all go,” Cora said.
Even if Eason regretted it, it was impossible for them to get back together. Not to mention now that Cora finally realized
what a true bas ard Eason was, she started to feel relieved about their fruitless relationship.
But she was also referring to her relationship with Byron.
They were from different worlds, and Byron was Eason’s uncle. It was impossible for her to be with Byron.
Cora felt it was ridiculous how she had allowed herself to become infatuated just because Byron had shown the slightest
concern and care for her.
But now she was wide awake. Instead of wasting time on impossible relationships, it was better to spend her days in
emergency rooms and save lives.
Sally understood Cora, but only within the context of the first layer of her meaning. After all, she had no idea about Cora’s
relationship with Byron.
“Okay then, let’s go back and get some rest,” Sally took Cora’s hand and turned around, heading towards the exit of the
However, Mia’s voice called out from behind them. “Cora, Sally! Why are you leaving so soon?”
They turned to face Mia, who was smiling as if she had already become the newly appointed hostess of the Patton family.
Sally felt a surge of disgust.
Earlier, when Cora wasn’t around, Mia completely ignored Sally. Now that Cora was back, even though they were trying to
avoid Mia, she still took the initiative to approach them.
“We’ve already offered our blessings and presented our gifts. We have other matters to attend to, so we won’t be staying
any longer,” Cora managed to respond politely.
But it was evident that Mia didn’t want to let Cora off easily. She smiled, “Blessings? I’m sorry, I was busy attending to
guests and didn’t catch your blessings.”
Mia wanted Cora to repeat her so-called blessings, even though she was well aware it’d be hard for Cora, considering her
previous relationship with Eason.
Mia was trying to irritate Cora so she could carry on her plan.
Sally’s anger reached its peak, and she forced herself to stand between Mia and Cora.
“You want to hear our blessings? Fine.”
Mia’s smile froze as she sensed that something unpleasant was about to happen.
“Oh, Mia, you defy the traditional standards of attractiveness, as your looks are truly unconventional. May your love with
your fiancé be as strong as an eggshell and as beautiful as a spider.”
“You!” Mia’s face flushed with anger.
“Why are you upset? I meant nothing but good will. Spiders are lovely.” Sally smirked at Mia, “Some might even say they
were auspicious and could bring money, you know! I’m sure Eason would love that.”
Sally didn’t utter a single cuss, but she managed to shame Mia and also pointed out that Ethan was marrying her for
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 28
Chapter 28 Blessings
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.