Chapter 29 Her Plan
Mia was so furious that tears welled up in her eyes. The crowd cast glances at her, exchanging murmurs. Mia felt as
though her dignity had been tra pled upon.
Yet, if she couldn’t bear the humiliation, her plan would be ruined. It wasn’t easy for her to have Cora actually show up at
her engagement party. On this day, Mia was determined to put an end to any potential trouble Cora might bring, once and
With malice in her eyes, Mia looked at Cora and spoke with an aggrieved tone, “I know you hate me, Cora, but you didn’t
have to ask your friend to humiliate me at my own engagement party, did you?”
Cora spoke up before Sally could say anything, “You asked for our blessings. I didn’t hear any humiliation in what she just
said. What’s your problem? Maybe you should write down your own blessings, and everyone here can just repeat after
Mia was struck speechless, unable to muster a retort. She gritted her teeth and took a few deep breaths before she put on
that pitiful look again.
“Alright, alright. Regardless, I still appreciate that you can come to my engagement party. Let’s forget the past and move
on.” Mia stepped forward and hugged Cora tightly.
Cora felt bewildered, her b*dy tensing up. Mia had never been known for showing any kindness. She whispered, “What
do you want?”
“I want to cut all possibilities between you and Eason, of course.” Still hugging Cora, Mia whispered back with a creepy
“I don’t want to get back with Eason. I came here to say goodbye to my past.”
“In that outfit? Drop the act, Cora. I know what you’re thinking. You’re here to seduce Eason and make him regret.”
Mia suddenly grabbed Cora’s hand as she screamed, “Cora! Don’t push me—”
All eyes turned towards them. Meanwhile, Eason had just been called back to the hall by his mother, Lydia. Still
recovering from the pain of Cora’s kick and slap, Eason entered awkwardly, just in time to see Cora pushing Mia away,
causing Mia to stumble.
“Hurry! Go help!” Lydia urged Eason, leaving him no choice but to grit his teeth and endure the pain as he rushed towards
Unfortunately, he was still some distance away from the two women. It was impossible for him to reach them in time.
Upon witnessing Mia’s fall, Cora realized her true intentions. She tried to grab Mia’s hand, but it was too late.
Mia wore a victorious smile, believing that she would now completely shatter the perfect image of Cora in Eason’s heart.
Yet, at that very moment, Mia’s falling b*dy was suddenly supported from behind.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 29
Chapter 29 Her Plan
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.