Chapter 15 Who Do You Think You Are?
“Mr. Hansen!” Cora exclaimed as she opened her eyes, realizing that Byron was
right beside her. He was grabbing Eason’s hand, which was poised to strike her
Byron didn’t even spare a glance at Cora. Instead, he looked at Eason with
coldness in his eyes.
“You want to slap her?” Byron’s voice carried a dangerous edge.
“I…” Eason stuttered, his demeanor weakening in the face of Byron’s presence.
Fear coursed through him.
“Mr. Hansen! Cora slapped me, that’s why Eason wanted to slap her back for
me,” Mia quickly interjected, attempting to shift the blame away from Eason.
But Cora didn’t want to take the blame either. “She said my entire family
deserved what happened to them, and she cursed my mother. That’s why I
For some reason, Cora felt the need to defend herself, hoping that Byron, who
had only known her for a few days, wouldn’t consider her a rude and
Yet, after defending herself, she realized that the effort must be in vain. After all,
Eason had been in a relationship with her for years, and he still wouldn’t believe
In a fit of frustration, Cora stormed off towards the elevator without looking back.
But Byron’s expression darkened as she left.
“Did you hear that? She started it. She deserved the slap,” Byron shook off
Eason’s hand and cast a cold gaze at Mia.
Eason’s lips moved, but no words came out. He didn’t dare to speak up against
Byron for Mia’s sake.
Mia, feeling embarrassed, couldn’t help but protest, “Mr. Hansen, you can’t blame
me just because Cora said so!”
Mia was well aware of Byron’s influential position within the Patton family. She
feared that Byron’s dislike towards her would lead to Eason disliking her as well.
However, to her dismay, Byron responded with disdain, “Who do you think you
are? Do I have to listen to you?”
Mia’s face turned red with embarrassment, while Eason remained silent, unwilling
to confront Byron on Mia’s behalf.
Byron glanced at both of them coldly once more. “This is your first visit here, and
you’ve already caused such a scene. Don’t bring her here again. Embarrassing.”
While Byron scolded Eason, his mocking words were directed at Mia, indicating
that she was the source of embarrassment.
Mia couldn’t contain her anger and burst into tears on the spot. But Eason still
didn’t speak up for her. He simply accepted Byron’s request, “I understand.”
After Byron left, Eason sent Mia back home. Yet he couldn’t forget about how
Byron helped Cora.
Eason thought his uncle was never someone who would meddle in other
Something seemed to click in Eason’s mind. He felt that he was close to grasping
Mia clung onto Eason’s arm, interrupting his thoughts. “Eason, my stomach
“Don’t be dramatic. Cora slapped you in the face. How could your stomach hurt?”
Eason impatiently pushed Mia’s hand away.
Deep down, Eason didn’t care for Mia. He had defended her in front of Cora only
because Mia was the most suitable marriage partner for the Patton family.
“No, my stomach really hurts,” Mia insisted.
Mia knew that Eason didn’t truly love her. Coupled with Byron’s attitude towards
her, she was worried that Eason wouldn’t marry her.
Eason’s impatience was evident, “You’ll feel better if you just go and sit on the
toilet for a while. Don’t pretend you’re some delicate damsel.”
Mia froze. She was well aware that Eason found her appearance and figure
unappealing, but she didn’t expect him to express it so openly.
Nevertheless, her plan was already set in motion. Mia couldn’t afford to waste
time and continued to pester Eason, tears streaming down her face.
“Eason, can you take me for an ultrasound? I feel something is wrong with my
Eason’s patience was wearing thin, but he reluctantly agreed to take Mia for a
check-up. However, he was met with unexpected news—the doctor informed
them that Mia was pregnant.
Eason’s face instantly turned pale. “Mia, I don’t think I’m ready to be a father
Mia questioned him heatedly, “Do you want me to get an abortion?!”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 15
Chapter 15 Who Do You Think You Are?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.