Chapter 14 Apologize to Her
‘So this was what Mia was worried about?’ Cora thought.
She almost sneered. “You should save those warnings for yourself. I would never
involve myself in other people’s relationships. Unlike you.”
While Cora’s statement held true, it only fueled Mia’s anger even more.
Mia immediately shifted the conversation to a personal attack.
“I did those things because I loved Eason so much. I believe that the deities don’t
see them as wrong, and that’s why they brought Eason to me. On the contrary,
your family must have committed sins intolerable to the heavens. So they died,
got injured, got imprisoned; your entire family fell apart—”
“Shut up!” Cora exclaimed in anger, her eyes turning red.
This was a personal grudge between her and Mia. There was no reason for Mia
to blame her innocent parents and brother.
But Mia persisted in rubbing salt into Cora’s wounds.
She couldn’t forgive Cora because even during her intimate moments with Eason
last night, he called out Cora’s name.
“I must say, your family deserves everything they’re going through, especially
your mother. She deserves to suffer severe burns and be confined to a sterile
ward for the rest of her life.”
Losing control, Cora slapped Mia across the face.
With the resounding slap, Mia suddenly became teary-eyed and acted as if she
had been wronged.
“Cora, I love Eason. So even if you hit me or humiliate me, I won’t leave him!”
As Cora wondered why Mia suddenly took this stance, she saw Eason rushing
forward, pushing her away, and then embracing Mia, appearing distressed.
“Cora, I’m sorry for what I’ve done. But don’t blame Mia. She’s innocent!” Eason
Cora managed to steady herself. When she looked up, she saw Mia hiding in
Eason’s arms, smirking triumphantly at her.
“How is she innocent?! She is a homewrecker, and she just cursed my mother!”
“Eason, I’ve never cursed her mother. You know I won’t even harm an ant!” Mia
“Cora, I understand that you’re upset about our breakup, but you shouldn’t distort
the truth because of it,” Eason admonished.
It was at that moment that Cora realized how disappointing Eason, the person
she had loved for years, truly was.
He continued, “You embarrassed Mia at the restaurant owned by the Pope family
yesterday. And now you’ve gone even further by slapping her. You’ve crossed the
line. If you apologize to Mia right now, I can pretend that nothing happened.
Otherwise, don’t blame me for what’s to come.”
Cora retorted without hesitation, “You expect me to apologize to this bitch?
“You…” Eason was furious, and he raised his hand.
At that moment, Cora believed she was about to be slapped and closed her eyes
However, after a tense pause, the anticipated slap never came. Instead, she
heard Eason’s slightly panicked voice.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 14
Chapter 14 Apologize to Her
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.