Chapter 139 Miscarriage Symptoms
Eason felt that the relieved smile on Cora’s face was like the sharpest knife that
pierced through his heart. “Cora, don’t reject me so soon. I know you are still
angry with me, but I promise I will never mess our relationship up again.”
He couldn’t accept that Cora used the word “stain” to describe their once
beautiful relationship, and he even reached out, wanting to hug her.
Cora stepped back hurriedly, avoiding his embrace.
“Eason, I wonder if you’ve heard that story. A medical student stabbed her
scumbag boyfriend a dozen times, yet none of the wounds she caused was
lethal. If you dare to come to me again, I don’t mind doing the same.”
Her gaze didn’t fall on Eason’s face but on the scar on his right shoulder, which
was still stained with water.
So far, all her tolerance towards Eason was for the sake of this scar.
But while thinking, Cora couldn’t help remembering that Byron also had a scar on
his right shoulder, which was even scarier than Eason’s.
A crazy idea suddenly popped into her mind.
Could it be that she had made a mistake back then?
Thinking of this, she couldn’t help but look at the man soaking in the hot spring
not far away.
When Cora looked at Byron, their eyes met unexpectedly, probably because of
her way too obvious gaze, or maybe it was just a pure coincidence.
But at that moment, the grievance and the anger of being betrayed that had been
deeply concealed in her heart instantly exploded, making her deny this ridiculous
She couldn’t have mistaken the person who had saved her.
Besides, when she asked Eason if he had saved her, Eason did not deny it.
Eason was unwilling to be rejected again after asking Cora to get back together
with him. Just when he was about to say something more, a girl came to him in a
hurry and said, “Mr. Patton, you’d better check on Mia. Her abdomen hurts a lot!”
The last time Eason wanted to get back together with Cora, Mia said her
abdomen hurt, and Eason thought it was a coincidence.
But this time, the same situation happened again. Eason thought Mia was
playing the same trick, so he said rudely, “Tell her to go to the toilet or the
hospital. I can’t stop her pain!”
“But Mia looks so pale. I don’t think going to the toilet can make her feel better.”
The girl panicked, grabbed Eason’s arm, and refused to let him go.
“Does she think it is funny to fool me around repeatedly? She’s a healthy human
being! Why does she always pretend that she’s so fragile?”
The more nervous the girl was, the more annoyed Eason became.
Especially now that Cora is still there, he was not in the mood to care about Mia.
Eason shook off the girl’s hand impatiently.
But suddenly, someone exclaimed from not far away, “Blood! A lot of blood!”
“Oh, my God! Mia is bleeding.”
Eason and others immediately looked toward Mia’s direction. Mia was wearing a
bath towel. Her face was extremely pale, and blood was flowing from her lower
body, dripping down her thighs…
Tyler and Cora were both doctors, so they rushed over immediately to make a
preliminary diagnosis for Mia.
“It should be a miscarriage. Hurry! Send her to a nearby hospital.”
After the two reached the same conclusion, they asked the staff to help send Mia
to the hospital.
“Cora, I’ll go with them to the hospital. You should go back to the room, get
changed, and have a rest. Wait until I come back.”
Tyler considered that Cora’s status was not suitable for accompanying Mia to the
hospital, so he made such an arrangement.
Cora naturally knew what Tyler was worried about, so she didn’t insist on
following him to the hospital.
As for Eason, he was pushed to Mia’s side and accompanied her to the hospital
for an examination. Until he found out that she was pregnant again and had
some signs of miscarriage, and needed to be hospitalized for observation, he
was still in a mess.
He thought he could get rid of Mia and get back together with Cora.
But it seems that he had once again lost his chance…
On the other side, after Mia was sent to the ambulance, Cora and the others
were not in the mood to have more fun and went back to their rooms one after
As soon as Cora returned to her room, she planned to go to the bathroom and
take off her swimsuit.
However, a noise suddenly came from the yard with a natural hot spring that
Tyler had arranged for her.
Cora anxiously walked to the yard to check on the noise. But suddenly, someone
reached out from the hot spring and dragged her into it…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 139
Chapter 139 Miscarriage Symptoms
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.