Chapter 140 You’re a Monster
“Who is it!”
Cora wanted to escape, but she lost her balance and soon fell into the hot spring.
Among the huge splash, she trashed around desperately because she felt that
the person underwater disrespected her very much by pinching and rubbing her
Fortunately, she gathered enough strength and turned around while breaking
free, intending to give this shameless person a hard blow.
However, as soon as she looked back, she saw Byron’s perfectly handsome
face, which was covered by water and looked as exquisite as a masterpiece
made by God.
But for some reason, in this steaming hot spring, the man’s gaze was as cold as
The moment Cora saw Byron, she felt much more relieved. But at the same time,
she was extremely ashamed.
“You bastard! Do you think it’s fun to bully me?”
While she was shouting furiously, she rushed to Byron aggressively, trying to
teach him a good lesson.
However, Byron was much taller and stronger than her. He subdued her easily
and locked her tightly in his arms.
“What about you? I’m just on a business trip, but you actually came to hang out
with another man! Have you ever taken me seriously?”
Byron tightly held Cora’s slender waist. His eyes were almost bloodshot, and his
face was right next to hers as he looked into her eyes.
“A business trip? You took your fiancée on a happy vacation, yet you’re still lying
to me! If I hadn’t bumped into you, I wouldn’t even know you are so good at
dealing with two women at the same time!”
Being imprisoned in Byron’s arms, Cora could feel something different on his
body. She wanted to break free, but Byron refused to let her go.
So, she raised her hands and scratched him wildly to vent all her dissatisfaction.
But even so, Byron remained motionless and leaned toward her even closer.
“I’m not on vacation, and I’m not lying. I also received an invitation from the
Cooper family, so I flew back in advance.”
Byron’s breathing also began to flutter.
But obviously, Cora still didn’t believe him. She rolled her eyes and said, “You
said so only because your lie had been exposed! It must be tough to make up
such a lie, isn’t it, Mr. Hansen?”
“My suitcase is still in the room next door. See for yourself!” Byron felt quite
In fact, as early as when they met earlier today, he knew that he was in big
She was most concerned about him being with another woman, yet she
happened to bump into him and Jane.
But as soon as Byron saw her hanging out with Tyler and even playing intimately
beside the hot spring, he immediately forgot all these worries.
Although Cora had also explained her relationship with Tyler, men still knew other
men the best. Byron could tell that Tyler was secretly coveting Cora.
So at that time, his anger had almost swallowed his reason. If Mia hadn’t been
sent to the hospital suddenly just now, he probably couldn’t bear to see her
walking around under the lustful gazes of other men in such a seductive swimsuit
and directly carried her back to his room to teach her a good lesson.
But just now, when Cora was furious and began to scratch him, he gradually
came back to his senses and also tried to explain to her.
But Cora was outrageous and refused to believe his nonsense.
“So what? You probably brought your luggage here in advance!”
“The bag you wanted is still in my suitcase! How would you like to explain that?”
Byron continued, “The shopping invoice is also in there. Do you want to check
the time and location on it?”
Cora was taken aback.
At that time, she said she wanted the bag. But in fact, she only said so because
he insisted on asking her to pick something she wanted.
Coupled with the fact that he was in a bad mood later, Cora once thought that he
didn’t take this matter seriously.
When Cora was in a trance, she felt someone bite her neck.
“What are you doing? You monster!” Byron bit her so hard that she even felt pain.
But he put on a wicked look. “Monster? I can be worse. Try me.”
Cora shook her head and backed away quietly. “I’m going back to my room to get
Byron’s gaze didn’t seem quite right. He seemed like a hungry wolf trying to tear
her to pieces.
But just as she was about to run away, Byron dragged her back. “You can do that
Then, regardless of anything else, Byron showed Cora how much he missed her
during his business trip in the steaming hot spring.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 140
Chapter 140 You’re a Monster
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.