Chapter 138 See Him Through
While everyone was discussing wildly, Jane also found it hard not to look at Cora.
She saw Cora was wearing a white one-piece swimsuit, which wasn’t a very se y
one. At least, compared to Jane’s bikini, Cora’s swimsuit seemed a bit more
Cora’s figure was unbelievably amazing. She was extremely busty, yet her waist
was so slender.
Coupled with her fair skin and beautiful long legs…
Her attractiveness was almost lethal!
Even Jane, who was also a woman, had to admit that Cora looked extremely
gorgeous at this moment.
She was very charming yet not cheesy, and her tiny expressions could make
everyone’s heart flutter. Her beauty made her seem like a fairy who didn’t belong
to the mortal world.
Jane could have admitted that Cora was beautiful. But when she saw Byron’s
scorching gaze as if he was determined to win Cora’s heart, Jane didn’t want to
yield to Cora’s beauty anymore.
Enduring unwillingness and jealousy, she sighed as if envious of Cora’s
popularity, “Cora’s figure is so nice. It seems that she is many men’s ideal type.”
But of course, Jane said so because she wanted to let Byron understand that it
was very inappropriate for Cora to show off her figure in public.
When Jane heard Byron’s chuckle, she quickly looked back at him, trying to find
a bit of disdain for Cora on his face.
However, there was no disdain at all.
Byron’s eyes were so deep that she couldn’t see through his emotions within
Jane only saw him licking the inside of his cheek playfully.
When Jane felt that the situation was gradually getting out of control, she heard
Byron suddenly say, “Why are you all sitting around? You’re not here just for
food. Since you’re here to experience this hot spring resort, go enjoy yourselves
in the hot spring. Otherwise, you won’t be able to give Tyler your suggestions
Byron was the most influential person in his circle. Every time he spoke, others
could only agree with him.
So as soon as he finished speaking, the people who were chatting
enthusiastically just now rushed towards the hot spring, and there were also a lot
of people who went to give Tyler suggestions on improving the resort.
Tyler was busy playing in the water with Cora at first, and the two splashed at
each other childishly. However, their happy hour was interrupted by these people
who came to offer their opinions.
Tyler had to collect improvement suggestions from these people and watch over
Cora at the same time.
He had to watch over her because Cora looked so hot in her swimsuit, and those
rich young men were all around her.
If Cora had come here alone and these men weren’t afraid of the Cooper family.
Cora would have become their prey long ago.
But even so, there were still many men who came over and chat her up.
Even Cora’s ex-boyfriend Eason was among them.
“Cora, why did you dress like this today? I remember that you used to wear a
black swimsuit with long sleeves when you went to hot spring.”
Eason looked at Cora’s perfect figure that could hardly be covered by the
swimsuit, and his eyes were filled with burning desire and regret.
Back then, when he was with Cora, he certainly knew that she had a good figure.
When they were in love, they also went to the hot spring together. However, she
had never shown up her figure in front of him like this.
Otherwise, he must have slept with her even if she were unwilling.
“You know it was in the past. People’s tastes change, just like you.”
Cora meant that when Eason was dating her, everyone felt that Eason had
But now, Eason was together with Mia, and everyone said his taste had changed.
In fact, Eason also knew what others were talking about him behind his back.
Compared to some people’s harsh comments, being said that his taste had
changed was more acceptable.
Mia had made Eason very annoyed recently, so he often went to nightclubs to
get drunk. The guests around him often teased him, saying that not only had his
taste worsened, he even chose to marry the worst of the worst.
Thinking of these humiliations while looking at Cora’s extremely attractive figure,
Eason couldn’t help but want to win her back.
“Cora, I don’t know if you have heard that Mia had a miscarriage.”
Cora remained expressionless because she knew Mia’s baby didn’t exist, so she
just quietly waited for Eason to continue.
“Because of that baby, I had no choice but to get engaged to her. Now that the
baby was gone, our relationship was gone as well. Can we get back together?”
Eason looked at Cora very seriously. “I know you and Tyler are not serious. You
must still want to be together with me…”
But having said that, Cora laughed.
“Mr. Patton, people always say that one’s ex should be someone who is
deserved to be mentioned. But you? You’re just a stain on my life. Who gave you
the confidence to make you believe that I still want to be with you?”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 138
Chapter 138 See Him Through
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.