Chapter 137 Like a Widower
Cora left as Tyler followed behind, but Byron remained motionless with a stern
Jane hurried forward. “Byron, you probably haven’t eaten anything after getting
off the plane, right? I just asked the kitchen to prepare oatmeal and pastries. You
can have some before going to the hot spring, or you might feel uncomfortable.”
Regardless of the relationship between Byron and Cora, Jane knew she had
screwed up hers today.
Therefore, Jane just wanted to take this opportunity to impress Byron with her
tenderness and consideration, wanting him to know who truly cared about him.
Probably because Byron was indeed starving, he did not refuse Jane’s
Soon, in a pavilion of this hot spring, several pastries and various special snacks
filled the entire table, which seemed very appetizing.
However, Byron didn’t eat much. On the contrary, Harry and his friends enjoyed
this feast pretty much.
“Byron, is there something wrong with the project you’re negotiating?” Some of
them were rather gossipy. Seeing that Byron had no appetite, they couldn’t help
“Byron’s project is going very well. It is said that this is the first time for a
domestic company to get a project at this price. Even my father urged me to
come over and learn from Byron!”
Harry bit a mffin while glancing at Byron, seeming to be teasing and helping him
“Since it went so smoothly, why does Byron seem so unhappy?”
Knowing that Byron wouldn’t answer their question, almost everyone turned to
“Unhappy? That’s not enough to describe his face. He looks like…”
Harry wanted to say that Byron looked like a widower.
However, he knew what he could say and what he couldn’t, so he didn’t blurt out.
“So, what happened to Byron?”
With more and more people asking for answers, Harry suddenly regretted what
he had done.
In fact, Harry had already seen through that Byron was upset because Cora and
Tyler went to the hot spring together.
But the problem was that he couldn’t tell the truth. Otherwise, Byron would be
annoyed, and so would Jane.
“Harry, just spill it! You and Byron are such good friends. I’m sure he won’t mind!”
“Harry, if you don’t tell us, I’ll have sufficient evidence to prove that you are
fooling us around!”
The longer Harry kept silent, the more curious the others became.
Harry almost went crazy, but since Byron and Jane were both present, he
couldn’t make up a story either.
In desperation, he pointed somewhere casually. “Look over there.”
Harry was referring to Cora, who had gone back to her room and changed into
That woman was the culprit of Byron’s unhappiness and the answer that all these
ignorant men were curious about.
But obviously, when these ignorant men saw Cora in the direction Harry pointed,
they were already all fascinated by her and completely forgot what they had
talked about just now, let alone realizing that this woman was Harry’s answer.
“Oh, geez. Her skin is so fair! How could it be possible? Her skin looks like a
freshly peeled egg.”
“Wow, I didn’t expect her figure to be so good. Why did she always wear that kind
of skirt that didn’t fit very well before? If I had her figure, I wouldn’t even close the
door when I take a shower.”
“I really don’t know why Tyler agreed to let her come out in her swimsuit. If I were
him, I would definitely lock her in the room and have fun with her for days and
“How did you know that Tyler hadn’t done it? Maybe he had already had enough
fun with her before he came here!”
Almost every man present stared at Cora eagerly when she appeared charmingly
next to the hot spring in her swimsuit.
Byron was very annoyed, but he couldn’t help but glance at Cora out of the
corner of his eye when he heard the others’ comments.
However, this glance made the desirous flame in his eyes soar even more wildly
as if it could burn the whole world up in no time…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 137
Chapter 137 Like a Widower
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.