Chapter 136 His Initiative
Cora didn’t expect that Byron, who had been ignoring her in front of others
before, would take the initiative to talk to her when she hated him.
“Dr. Lane, don’t you work in a hospital? Why do you come to such a place?”
Byron’s voice was so cold that it made one’s scalp tingle.
But other people were surprised that Byron would notice a nobody like Cora.
Tyler, Jane, and the rich young men nearby looked at Cora in surprise, as if they
wanted to see through her.
“Byron, today is the weekend. Have you forgotten?”
Jane had a smile on her face, but she had mixed feelings.
Although Byron paid much attention to Cora before, he never took the initiative to
talk to her every time they met.
This was an important reason for Jane to firmly believe that the two didn’t have
private contact with each other.
But today, Byron took the initiative to talk to Cora.
The belief that supported Jane seemed to be gradually collapsing.
“Yeah. We seldom have weekend breaks. So I invited Cora here to relax,” Tyler
explained as he came back to his senses.
But Byron still looked cold all over, and his muscles rippled.
His cold and stern eyes fell on Cora.
He seemed to be telling Cora and other onlookers who spoke that all he wanted
was Cora’s response, and they didn’t need to intervene.
Tyler and Jane felt a terrible sense of coercion from Byron, so they shut their
Cora said under this sense of coercion, “You can go on vacation with your
fiancée. Why can’t I relax with my boyfriend on the weekend?”
Maybe it was because of that sense of coercion or the grievances from the
previous few cold receptions, she provoked Byron further.
Byron messed with other women, but why did he promise Cora that night?
He probably thought she was asleep that night.
But in fact, she was awake.
She was afraid that he wouldn’t promise her because he couldn’t do it, so she
pretended to sleep out of embarrassment.
But he gave a response and a promise.
At that time, she seemed to be asleep, but she was secretly happy.
Although she didn’t know why she asked him for this promise in their dan
friendship, she was happy from the bottom of her heart.
Therefore, in the following few nights, Byron used the excuse that he would go
on a business trip for some days and wanted to let off steam in advance, so they
had sex every night until dawn. She didn’t refuse and even tried her best to
cooperate with him.
But Byron also had fun with Jane without letting Cora know…
Well then, why did he promise Cora in the first place?
Didn’t he know that such a disappointment would make her more desperate and
Others didn’t know what happened between the two, but they could clearly feel
that something was wrong.
Especially Jane, who was also a woman, felt that Byron was a bit aggressive
when he asked Cora why she had come to the resort just now.
And from the word “boyfriend” Cora said, it seemed that she intended to never
get in touch with Byron.
But this was a good thing for Jane.
So she didn’t say anything but just watched all this with cold eyes.
Tyler also sensed that something was wrong. When he recalled what Byron did
at his grandfather’s birthday party last time, he knew what had happened.
Seeing that Byron’s eyes were filled with coldness, and his jawline tightened,
Cora didn’t want to p ss him off.
Otherwise, she would make her unsatisfactory life worse, and others would laugh
at her. It did her no good.
So her tone became indifferent again. “Doctors are also humans. We also need
proper rest occasionally.”
She seemed to tell others that the conflict between her and Byron was because
Byron thought the medical staff were lazy when they occasionally relaxed.
Now she spoke in an indifferent tone because she realized that she had gone too
far just now.
Cora added, “Thank you for your respect and understanding, Mr. Hansen. Hope
you and Miss Yoris can have a good time. I won’t bother you two.”
After saying this, she took Tyler’s arm and left.
When the two passed by Byron, Cora said in a soft and sweet voice, “Tyler,
where is my room? I also want to change my clothes and have fun in the water!”
Byron’s expression didn’t change, but he swallowed visibly…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 136
Chapter 136 His Initiative
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.