Chapter 135 His Betrayal
So on the weekend, Cora and Tyler appeared together in the hot spring resort
developed by the Cooper family.
In addition to them, rich young men and people from the four major families in
New York were also invited.
Mia and Eason came. Harry came with her new girlfriend, and Carter was also
They came early and changed into swimsuits. Some were in the big hot spring
pool, and some were playing by the pool.
Cora didn’t think much about it until she saw Carter, who also wore swimming
trunks. The latter nodded at her. “Miss Lane?”
“Carter?” Cora vaguely realized that something was wrong.
Although Carter was a member of the Pope family, one of the four major families,
he had left his family and become Byron’s right-hand man.
Generally, wherever he appeared, Byron must be there too.
But Byron had a video call with Cora last night. They didn’t do anything special in
every call. Cora read a book, and Byron flipped through the documents.
Occasionally, they would chat. But he didn’t mention that he would come back
today or that he would participate in the opening activities of the Cooper family’s
hot spring resort.
So, Byron didn’t come back, right?
But the answer was no.
When Cora looked at Carter with astonishment, Tyler beside her suddenly said,
“Byron, Miss Yoris, this resort is good, isn’t it?”
Cora looked back and saw that Byron wore swimming trunks, and a white towel
was casually placed on his shoulders.
His hair and body were wet. Especially, there were many drops of water on his
abdominal muscles and V-line abs, which attracted the attention of many women
present. They wished they could be one of these drops.
The same was true of Jane next to him. Wearing a bikini, she had a wellproportioned figure and long legs. She was a standout among all the ladies in
bikinis, but her shy eyes always fell on Byron!
Even when Tyler greeted her, she didn’t respond.
“Yeah, but it would be better to add a few more rooms with hot spring pools.”
Byron put forward his suggestion seriously.
Tyler accepted it humbly. “Okay, I will talk with the person in charge.”
Tyler asked, “Miss Yoris, what do you think?”
Jane came back to her senses after being reminded by Tyler and blushed. “I
think everything is very good, especially the recycling and disinfection of towels.”
After she finished speaking, she saw Cora standing beside Tyler. “Dr. Lane, I
didn’t expect to meet you here.”
Cora had recovered from her shock, and her tone was indifferent. “Dr. Yoris, what
Byron didn’t greet her but stared at her with his sharp eyes.
Cora didn’t greet Byron either. Moreover, she didn’t even look at him, completely
When Byron and Jane appeared here in swimsuits and put forward their
suggestions for improving the hot spring resort, Cora thought that they must have
been here for more than a morning.
Before Cora came here, Tyler told her that some of his friends had stayed in the
hot spring resort for some time.
Cora didn’t think there was any problem at the time, but now she thought that
among these friends, there must be Byron and Jane.
Byron said he was on a business trip and had video calls with Cora at a fixed
time every day. He was with Jane while flirting with Cora!
She hated Byron.
Even if his abs and inverted triangle shape were perfect, even if he satisfied her
in bed, she didn’t want to continue with him…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 135
Chapter 135 His Betrayal
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.