Chapter 134 His Displeasure
Cora nodded and continued to eat lobsters.
“Don’t you have anything to say to me?”
When Cora turned her head to look at Byron, she saw Byron looking down at her.
Instead of his deep and unpredictable eyes, Cora liked his long fingers with
distinct bone joints on his Adam’s apple.
He should be planning to go to the bathroom to take a shower at this moment.
He had a severe cleanliness fetish. Unless he was impulsive and uncontrollable,
he would touch her after taking a shower.
“What should I say?”
Cora was a bit uncertain.
At best, they were only long-term sex partners, and there was no need to tell
each other’s whereabouts.
Now that he said it, she felt that he respected her as his sex partner.
Did he expect her to be like his girlfriend and keep talking about things he should
pay attention to?
But she could see with her suspicious eyes that Byron’s eyes were cold…
“Why don’t you buy me a bag?”
To ease the atmosphere, Cora mentioned a luxury brand, which was her favorite
brand in the past.
She collected all the classic leather bags of that brand before, but after the Lane
family went bankrupt, she sold those bags to pay off the debts.
She didn’t know whether it was because he didn’t want to buy a bag for her. He
went to take a shower without saying anything.
“What’s wrong with him today? Why is he emotionally unstable?”
Cora looked at the back of Byron with a puzzled look on her face.
But it didn’t take long for her to realize that Byron was not just emotionally
After Byron came out of the bathroom, he asked coldly, “Have you finished?”
“Yes.” Cora thought Byron had something to say to her, but as soon as she
finished speaking, she was hugged.
That night, he was fierce!
Cora felt as if her spirit had left her several times and begged him in tears,
But Byron coaxed her, “One more time.”
He did it again and again!
It wasn’t until Cora fainted from exhaustion that Byron let her go and took her to
the bathroom for a shower.
Cora woke up after the shower but felt weak all over. She could only let Byron do
whatever he wanted to her.
She didn’t speak until Byron cleaned her up, put her on the bed, and was about
“Byron, I know that there are so many beauties abroad, and I can’t control you.
But if you mess with others, even if it’s just a short relationship, I won’t be with
In the darkness, Byron opened his eyes and glanced at Cora.
But Cora was breathing evenly while holding the quilt, and she didn’t look at him.
He wasn’t sure if she said those words in her sleep or when she was awake.
But he pulled her into his arms and whispered in her ear, “Okay, I see.”
He didn’t know why he was upset just now and tried to torment her in different
But what she said seemed to calm him down.
So no matter whether he would marry Cora, when they were together, he would
keep a certain distance from other women and never cross the line.
But before long, Byron crossed the line.
Byron had been on a business trip for five days.
Early in the morning, Cora had just entered the hospital when she saw Tyler, who
was discussing something with Erik.
“Mr. Gray, Tyler.”
Cora went to the emergency room after greeting them.
But Tyler stopped her. “Cora, how about going to the hot spring this weekend?”
“Hot spring? I can’t go. I have a part-time job on weekends.”
Cora also liked hot springs before, but now it was too extravagant for her.
But Tyler grabbed her arm. “Can you take a leave? The hot spring resort of my
family will open. They want to invite some people to have fun together. You know,
last time I told my grandpa that you were my girlfriend. If you don’t go, I will have
to go on blind dates again.”
Looking at Tyler’s eyes full of expectation, Cora couldn’t bear to refuse
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 134
Chapter 134 His Displeasure
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.