Chapter 133 Sneaky
But Sara looked at Cora defensively.
“What trick are you trying to play?”
“I don’t intend to play any tricks, and I never want to fight you to the death. All I
want is to live in peace.”
Under Sara’s puzzled gaze, Cora continued, “This slap today cancels out how
you hurt me before. As long as you don’t target me anymore, I won’t cause
“You have to leave and never come here again.”
Cora had Flora’s blood in her b*dy. Seeing her in the Yoris Mansion, Sara felt as
if she had invaded her territory.
“I can’t. I sincerely want to learn from my master, and I don’t want to disappoint
Although she had bad intentions at the beginning of her apprenticeship, after
getting in touch with Arnold, she liked this art and Arnold.
Even though Arnold favored Jane, the inexplicable sense of intimacy with him
made Cora like him.
This was part of the reason why she was finally willing to reach a settlement with
Sara, and the other part was of course… Byron.
Byron had done what he had promised and put Cora in a great mood.
After Cora unilaterally ended the conversation with Sara, she was about to leave
But before leaving, she purposely went to Byron’s side.
The two didn’t seem to make eye contact, but when Cora pa*sed Byron, she
scratched the palm of his hand on his thigh.
Byron, who was discussing something with a few important people, paused.
When he glanced at Cora from the corner of his eyes, his l*ps curled up slightly.
The smile was not strong, but it was real.
Cora smiled back. It was like she bumped into Byron by accident and apologized
to him with a smile.
After that, she turned and left.
Many people didn’t notice it, but Sara had been staring at Cora’s back since the
end of the conversation, so she noticed it.
Others thought that Cora had just bumped into Byron, but Sara saw clearly how
Cora flirted with Byron.
“This bitch is more scheming than her mother!” Sara muttered to herself.
If it was only Cora’s act, she wouldn’t be so afraid.
The problem was that she saw a smile on Byron’s face just now…
A seemingly unsmiling man like him actually allowed a woman to tease him
secretly in public, and he still had a smile on his face.
This also proved indirectly that Cora now had an extraordinary status in his mind.
“I must let her go as soon as possible!” Sara made a decision.
Otherwise, if the two continued to develop, even if Jane married Byron in the
future, she might be treated coldly by Byron, just as Sara’s husband did to her.
But due to the evidence in Cora’s hands and Byron’s indulgence toward her,
Sara, who was smart, naturally knew that it was not wise to confront Cora headon.
So after thinking for a while, Sara took out her mobile phone and sent a short
message: [Byron and Cora are together.]
After sending the message, Sara glanced in the direction where Cora had just left
and sneered, “Bitch, you can’t fight with me.”
In the evening, Byron went to Cora’s apartment early and packed some lobsters
for her in a well-known hotel.
While eating lobsters, Cora asked, “Why are you treating me so well today?”
Byron pulled off his tie and glanced at her. “Do I usually treat you badly?”
“Yes!” If he treated her well, he wouldn’t be so indifferent to her in front of others,
as if the person who had S** with her last night wasn’t him.
Today, she scratched his palm because she wanted to teach him a lesson
She didn’t expect that he seemed to like this kind of sneaky interaction very
When she left, he had a satisfied expression on his face.
He didn’t bother to defend himself, or he felt that this was the truth, so he
changed the subject. “I will go abroad at the end of this month and stay there for
about a week or so.”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 133
Chapter 133 Sneaky
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.