Chapter 132 Self-Defense
“I can make up for what happened that day, and I can also apologize to you.”
Sara talked about compensation and apology, but her words did not imply an
Deep down in her heart, she only wanted to get through this and then waited for
an opportunity to dig up dirt on Cora. She would force Cora to leave Byron and
make her suffer bitterly.
Cora was not stpid. She could tell that Sara did not sincerely apologize.
“Mrs. Sara Yoris, an apology and compensation are the most worthless things in
As soon as her words fell, Sara’s face darkened.
“You didn’t suffer much injury that day. Why are you so unreasonable?”
Sara was so furious that she wanted to raise her hand to slap Cora.
But Cora’s speed was faster. She grabbed Sara’s hand and slapped her.
“You b tch, how dare you slap me?”
Cora didn’t use much strength, but Sara felt extremely humiliated.
“Why not? Besides, I just defended myself!”
While Cora was speaking, she glanced at the man standing at the entrance of
It was Byron.
He was very tall, so even though there was a long distance, Cora could spot him
at a glance.
Maybe it was because her gaze was too obvious. Byron also noticed her from a
long distance away.
At that moment, he was socializing with several people with champagne in his
hand, but his eyes fell on Cora.
Maybe his gaze made Cora want to test it, or maybe it was her desire to control
violence with violence that caused her to slap Sara.
After her not-so-strong slap, she saw Byron frown.
This made her doubt that he was partial to Jane and her family. In the balance
between her and Jane’s family, he always favored the latter.
But when she thought that he was about to come over and reprimand her for her
crazy behavior, he stayed still and continued to socialize with those people.
It was as if he didn’t see Cora slap his future mother-in-law, or maybe he didn’t
When Cora was skeptical, Byron raised the champagne glass in his hand toward
her. She even saw that he smiled at her.
This proved that he knew she was there and acquiesced in what she did to Sara,
just like he promised before…
Cora felt excited.
“Now I feel that it was very kind of me not to kill you before!!”
Maybe Cora was pleased by Byron’s favor. At that moment, Sara’s vicious words
didn’t seem so hard to accept.
“Mrs. Sara Yoris, I didn’t use much strength in that slap just now. You wanted to
slap me first, so I had to do that to prevent you from hurting me. I can apologize
to you or give you some compensation.”
But her words were disgusting to Sara.
“Who wants your apology and compensation? I must make you pay the price you
deserve for what you did today.”
Sara shouted, but Cora laughed.
“It was a light slap, but you don’t want to accept my apology and compensation.
You should understand why I didn’t accept your proposal before, right? You know,
if those glasses were smashed harder that day, I might have been killed. What’s
the use of your late apology and compensation at that time?”
Sara was embarrassed, staring at Cora as if she was about to skin her alive, like
the poisonous queen in the fairy tale.
Looking at her like that, Cora knew that her mind was full of schemes against her.
Cora pursed her lower lip before speaking.
“Mrs. Sara Yoris, let’s reconcile.”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 132
Chapter 132 Self-Defense
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.