Chapter 131 Injustice
“Did you bring your work? Show me now.”
Arnold didn’t know what happened between Cora and Sara. He just wanted to
see Cora’s learning results in the past few days as soon as possible.
Since learning from Arnold, Cora took the time to visit him a few times and
learned some skills from him.
She used his unfinished carvings to demonstrate the skills she had learned.
Arnold had not seen Cora’s first work under his guidance so far, so he was very
“Here it is.” Cora saw that Sara was furious, so she followed Arnold into the room
and showed her achievement over the past few days to the senior brothers and
many friends of Arnold.
It was a small lifelike lion.
But it was not exactly the same as the design drawing Arnold gave her.
The small lion on the design drawing given by Arnold was lying and resting,
which looked a little gentler, but the one carved by Cora arched its back and was
about to attack.
It was difficult to show posture and expression.
But Cora had done a good job. Especially, she used the skills Arnold had taught
“Why not follow the drawing?” Arnold asked after seeing the work.
“Compared with a lazy and dozing lion, I prefer its attacking posture, because at
this time it needs to be resourceful and brave to defeat the enemy.”
Cora was talking about the lion and herself, so she didn’t say “target the prey”,
but “defeat the enemy”.
“Good,” Arnold said. The more he looked at the attacking lion, the more he liked
Just then, Jane also entered the room and showed her achievement over the
past few days.
Arnold gave her a drawing of an eagle with spread wings, and she carved exactly
the same eagle.
Similarly, she also applied the skills taught by Arnold. Although she was not as
skillful as Cora in the application of those skills, she had put in a lot of effort.
Compared with Cora’s free rein, Jane’s eagle seemed mediocre and constrained.
But Jane was Arnold’s granddaughter, so he didn’t praise Cora’s work in front of
her. He just said, “It seems that you will defeat our opponents.”
Although Arnold didn’t point out whose work was better, his apprentices had
They discussed this among themselves after leaving the room.
“I think Cora’s work is more vivid.”
“Yes. The small lion wants to attack, but it also defends itself. It is like those who
make a living in hard times.”
“Do you think our master doesn’t know Cora’s work is better? When he saw it, his
eyes lit up! But he didn’t make comments because he didn’t want to embarrass
“If our master is partial to his granddaughter, he can just teach all the skills to her
They were trying to defend Cora. It was understandable. They thought that
Cora’s work was better, so she deserved more praise and would have a brighter
Arnold seemed to be good to Cora, but in fact, he was partial to Jane. Even if
Cora had excellent work in the future, it would be difficult for her to stand out.
This was the reason why they tried to defend Cora.
But Jane heard what they said.
She didn’t feel that her work was much worse than Cora’s. She just felt that she
hadn’t had much exposure to woodcarving before. Her work was not as good as
Cora’s, because Cora had carved a few small objects before, but she would
catch up one day.
With that said, Jane targeted Cora again.
But she didn’t know that Cora was being dragged to a remote corner of the
garden by Sara and warned, “You’d better not play tricks under my nose, or I will
make you die miserably.”
But Cora didn’t panic at all. Instead, she asked Sara with a smile, “Are you
afraid? Then why did you do that in the first place?”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 131
Chapter 131 Injustice
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.