Chapter 130 A Thunderbolt
Cora looked at Sara’s defensive look with smiling eyes. It seemed that her
warning had worked.
“I came to attend the party.”
Compared with her aggressiveness in the coffee shop, Cora’s tone today was
Especially, she was weak and well-behaved, so the elders liked her.
But Sara felt that Cora was scheming.
As a guest, Cora was well-behaved. She didn’t show off her figure but wore a
plain and elegant dress.
In addition, her tone was not as sharp as before. If Sara hadn’t confronted her
before, Sara would have thought that she was a good girl.
But Sara had confronted Cora before and knew that Cora was scheming, so she
reminded coldly, “But I didn’t invite you!”
The more Sara looked at Cora, the more strangely familiar she felt.
Sara felt that it must be because of that bich Flora.
Because of Flora, Sara doubted Cora’s motives for appearing in the Yoris
Mansion, and she could not tolerate Cora staying here.
But William soon noticed that Sara was being rude, so he explained, “Sara, Cora
was invited by Dad.”
“Why are you so eager to make excuses for her? Is it because she looks like that
woman and reminds you of the past? You couldn’t be with her mother, so you
want to be with her, right?”
Sara lowered her voice, but it was not difficult to see that she was out of control.
She and William seemed to be in love, but because of Flora, they didn’t, so she
easily lost control of herself when it came to Flora.
“Sara, if you think it is necessary to continue this party, just shut up.”
William didn’t bother to explain. He just threatened Sara directly.
Apparently, Sara had made a fuss about this countless times over the years, and
William felt that explaining it was a waste of time.
But Cora felt it was necessary to explain it.
“Mrs. Sara Yoris, you are a representative of the noble ladies in New York. Don’t
always say something st pid, okay? Since you are married, your reputation is not
so important. But I am single. I can’t let you wrong me in this way. If you continue
to ruin my reputation like this, I can only resort to the law to defend my legal
Cora was neither humble nor overbearing, and she didn’t say any dirty words, but
it made Sara feel worse than being insulted!
But seeing William’s disgusted expression, Sara realized that she had fallen into
“I just doubt your motive for appearing in our house. You don’t know Dad well.
How could he invite you?”
Sara did not forget that the last time in the coffee shop, Cora said that she would
make Sara pay the price for hurting her with wine gla*ses.
“Looks like your daughter hasn’t told you that she and I were apprenticed to her
grandpa at the same time.”
Cora smiled shallowly, showing no emotion.
“Apprentice?” Sara was taken aback. She went on vacation with several other
noble ladies these days, so she didn’t have time to talk about it with Jane.
Just then, Arnold came out of the room.
“Cora, here you are. I received your message and planned to wait for you
Same as before, Arnold greeted Cora with a smile.
Cora greeted sweetly, “Sir Yoris.”
She looked sidelong at Sara.
The realization hit Sara like a thunderbolt.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 130
Chapter 130 A Thunderbolt
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.