Chapter 129 Take Action
But in the next second, Byron wrapped his arm around Cora’s waist again.
He bit her, as if punishing her for making him addicted, but she only felt that he
was punishing her for harming someone he cared about.
She felt wronged and bitter. She suddenly tried hard to get rid of his arm.
“Since you care about her so much, you should go to her. You shouldn’t stay with
me and do something that makes her sad.”
But Byron’s hand was like an iron wall. Cora used almost all her strength but
couldn’t get rid of it. Instead, Byron straightened her body and kissed her.
Cora didn’t remember how long the kiss lasted, but when it stopped, both of them
were short of breath.
But she was not an ignorant little girl. A kiss couldn’t fool her into forgetting what
“I let you go, not to let you touch me.”
Even though her voice was hoarse, she still made a fuss.
She didn’t know why she was so sensitive today. Maybe she was sad to witness
how Arnold and Byron favored Jane with her own eyes.
Cora admitted that she envied Jane, her harmonious and wealthy family, her
carefree life, and her family’s meticulous care and favor for her. Moreover,
although her fiancé refused to admit their relationship, he cared a lot about her.
Unlike Cora, her family was broken up, and no one cared or loved her. She was
like duckweed without roots.
Looking at Cora, Byron felt that she was like an angry cat, so he pressed her on
“When did you see that I cared about her?”
Cora wanted to say that she did not see that, but she could feel his strong
preference for Jane.
But before the words could be uttered, Byron’s hoarse voice came from above
“Well, whatever you want to do to her, just do it. Even if you cause big problems,
I will help you.”
Cora was stunned, never expecting Byron to say such words.
When she looked up, she saw Byron looking at her.
Under the dim light, she couldn’t see the affection and helplessness in Byron’s
eyes. She only felt that his long legs were full of power.
Cora suddenly felt aroused and quickly looked away. “I won’t believe what you
say in bed.”
“We’re on the sofa now.”
Cora was speechless.
Byron kissed her again.
That night, the two had passionate sex.
But soon Cora did something to test whether Byron meant what he said.
One day, Arnold sent a message: [Wednesday is the wedding anniversary of my
second son and daughter-in-law. They will hold a small party at home to
celebrate it. Join us. Your senior brothers will also come. Bring your work with
you. I will check it.]
Cora knew that Arnold’s second son and daughter-in-law were William and Sara,
the two she disliked the most.
But for some plans, she agreed.
Although she was a little ashamed of the motivation for agreeing to attend the
party, she was very concerned about the work assigned by Arnold.
Soon, it was Wednesday.
Although Arnold said that this was just a small party to celebrate the wedding
anniversary of his second son and daughter-in-law, there were quite a few
people. The Yoris family had been doing quite well in these two years. Moreover,
Jane was Byron’s fiancée, and Byron was very wealthy in New York, so many
people wanted to attach themselves to the Yoris family.
Sara wore a lavender dress, and her hair was put up elegantly and intellectually.
She stood aside, but many people came to chat with her. They praised her
clothes, jewelry, makeup, and the love between her and William.
Sara felt these people were hypocritical. After all, she and William didn’t love
However, she wouldn’t expose her shortcomings in front of them, so she
responded with a false smile on her face.
Just then, she saw William, who was entertaining male guests, smiling and
leading Cora toward the room where Arnold was.
She followed immediately and stopped them before William was about to bring
Cora into the room.
“What are you doing here?”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 129
Chapter 129 Take Action
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.