Chapter 123 She Wants to Fight Back!
Truthfully, Cora was only slightly suspicious, as she just wanted to see Sara’s
But under her questioning, Sara only responded calmly, “It seems that you’re
smarter than your mother.”
Cora was at a loss for words.
Was this an admission in disguise?
Cora felt as if cold water had been dumped over her head, making her feel chills
in her bones.
She said, “I don’t know how Mr. William Yoris, who has always taken saving lives
as his own responsibility, would feel when he hears this!”
After her family went bankrupt, Cora had almost exhausted all her strength in
order to live well with her mother and wait for her brother to be released from
But why did some people still want to drive them to a dead end?
Sara said, “If you dare to say it out loud, I don’t think you could become a doctor
in the future. Think about it. You speaking it out will not affect my family too much,
because it’s not even that harmonious in the first place, and it will not lead to
divorce either. As for you, you could even lose a job where you can bring your
skills into play. Then how will you go through your life, and what can you rely on
to pay for your mother’s expensive rehabilitation?”
Sara probably thought the victory was already in her hands, and she pleasantly
took her time to dishearten Cora.
It had been more than once Cora had to deal with the pent-up frustration she felt
every time she met anyone from the Yoris family, but it didn’t mean she would
have a breakdown.
However, she still needed a moment to calm down.
While at the same time, Sara thought her good mood had won a phased victory.
She had even taken out the checkbook from her expensive handbag and started
writing the amount on it.
Just when Sara finished filling out the check and was about to sign it, Cora, who
had been silent for a long time, suddenly smiled and said, “Mrs. Sara Yoris,
perhaps you’re not aware that I also have an important piece of evidence of your
daughter being bribed to modify the examination result?”
Sara’s hand froze in the middle of signing. “What are you talking about?”
“Mrs. Sara Yoris, I didn’t want to threaten you in such an old-fashioned manner,
but if you dare to meddle with my work and my mother’s treatment, I will definitely
report Jane and the First Hospital publicly, including real name disclosure! I’m
afraid that not only will Miss Yoris not be able to make further contributions in her
medical career, but even the First Hospital will also be notorious.”
It was at this time the waiter came to bring the coffee.
Sara intended to question Cora, but considering the gravity of this matter, she
could only hold back for the time being.
Only after the waiter left did she ask Cora sharply, “What evidence? I don’t
“If you don’t believe me, you may go back and ask Miss Yoris, then find me again
to talk about this matter.” Cora took a sip of coffee, only to find that the coffee
was too bitter and didn’t suit her taste.
Seeing Cora’s undisturbed look, Sara was almost certain that the evidence Cora
mentioned earlier was true.
She was extremely infuriated, and she didn’t understand how Jane could leave
such crucial evidence in Cora’s hands.
But at the same time, she was determined to help Jane get rid of this evidence.
“How much do you want? Just state the price. I’ll give you as long as you destroy
Cora scoffed, “Mrs. Sara Yoris, you don’t seem to understand yet. There are
some things that I will never remove no matter how much money I get because
those are the things I’m using to protect myself!”
Cora put the coffee cup back on the table with a loud clanking sound before
getting up and leaving the table.
But before she left, she suddenly turned her head and said to Sara, whose
expression was very terrible, “By the way, there is another thing I must tell you. I
am very petty, so I will fight you back for all the things that you have done to me.”
Sara immediately thought of the fact that she had bribed someone to spill wine in
an attempt to harm Cora at the Cooper family’s birthday banquet.
With Cora saying she would fight back, Sara couldn’t help being a little nervous,
worried that she would get revenge on Jane.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 123
Chapter 123 She Wants to Fight Back!
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.