Chapter 122 Put to Death?
At that time, Cora had already entered the emergency room and was busy at
But Sara stepped on high heels and stood in front of her, looking down from
above at Cora.
She had to admit that Cora was very good-looking. Even the skin was a rare
pinky and white, and she looked good without any foundation modification.
In addition, Cora’s face was bright and charming, with a bookish and cool aura.
It was similar to Jane in some ways.
But thinking that Cora was that person’s daughter, she understood the similarity.
“Ma’am, could you please let me go?” Sara had been standing in front of Cora,
making it impossible for Cora to work smoothly. So Cora had to remind her in a
Of course, she recognized Sara.
After William rescued her at Gideon’s birthday banquet, Sara’s resentful eyes
were still in Cora’s recollection.
But considering the relationship between her mother and William, she felt that
there was nothing to talk about between her and Sara. So she pretended not to
know each other.
But she excepted that Sara said directly, “Miss Lane, I come here to find you. If
you’re convenient, let’s come across the road for a cup of coffee.”
Sara was quite beautiful and well-maintained. She looked like she was in her
In addition, she wore nice clothes. The skin was fair. Even in a busy emergency
room, people would unconsciously look at her more.
As for her invitation, Cora refused without any hesitation.
“Sorry, I think you have seen that I am very busy now and don’t have any time for
She didn’t like people with aggressive attitudes, which would remind her that
Flora hysterically forced her not to study medicine.
Furthermore, it was because Sara was Jane’s mother.
“I’ve already greeted Mr. Gray. If you don’t want to drink this cup of coffee, I can
make you unqualified to work in the emergency room.”
Cora smiled sarcastically, “You and Miss Yoris deserve to be daughter and
mother. You both have exactly the same tricks.”
In the end, Cora took off her white gown and followed Sara to the coffee shop
across the road.
“The Luwak coffee is good in this cafe. Try it?”
When they sat down, Sara did not urgently get straight to the point. After putting
away her valuable bag, she greeted Cora calmly.
Cora didn’t like this kind of rich woman, so she called the waiter directly, “A cup of
regular coffee. I don’t like to drink things like this.”
The calmness which Sara tried to maintain was almost broken, but she had to be
“Give me a cup of cappuccino.”
After the waiter wrote down what the two ordered and left. Sara said again, “Miss
Lane, I heard that your mother is recovering from skin grafting surgery. Metal
treatment will be continued afterward. So the financial burden must be heavy.”
“Yeah.” Cora looked indifferent but was very upset inside.
She didn’t forget that Sara was her mother’s rival in love.
At present, Sara found out about her mother’s situation. Who knows if she will do
something to her mother insanely?
After all, the First Hospital was like what Jane said, belonging to the Yoris family!
It couldn’t be easier for them to do some tricks in the hospital.
But Cora didn’t expect that as she was thinking about whether to transfer Flora to
another hospital, Sara suddenly said,
“I have investigated Miss Lane. Based on the current situation of the Lane family,
you should be short of money now. If I give you a sum of money so that you and
your mother can live comfortably for the rest of your lives, I think you will be
pleased to take your mother to stay away from New York!”
Cora was so disgusted by that aggressive and pompous attitude. Cora couldn’t
help but ask her straightforwardly, “Because of the relationship between William
and my mother?”
In fact, at this moment, Cora thought of many things.
For instance, after William rescued her that day, Sara’s resentful eyes were not
only because she didn’t want her husband to be injured by saving others, but
also because she already knew the relationship between Flora and William. So
Sara hated her very much!
And the moment that champagne gla*ses poured towards her that day…
Sara didn’t expect Cora to know about the relationship between William, Flora,
and her. “No. I simply don’t want to see you and your mother. It’s disgusting.”
In fact, Sara didn’t want to mention the relationship between Cora and Byron. It
would only make her sick.
But she didn’t expect Cora suddenly to ask, “So you did some trick at the
birthday banquet. Were you trying to put me to death?”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 122
Chapter 122 Put to Death?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.