Chapter 121 Won’t Give You a Child!
When Cora was about to leave the hospital after getting off work, Byron came to
pick her up.
However, Cora was extremely careful and asked Byron to wait for her at the
closest bus stop.
Before the two returned to the LO apartment, Cora proposed to go to the
“Do we need to buy food to cook?”
Byron’s question made Cora flush slightly.
“No, buy a raincoat.”
The family planning supplies were running out. Yesterday, she told Byron that
she wanted to buy them.
But he seemed to have forgotten.
“Raincoat? We don’t go down now. Why should we buy a raincoat?”
Someone was holding the steering wheel with one hand, but his deep but smiling
black eyes met Cora through the rearview mirror.
At this moment, Cora had already confirmed that someone was asking while
knowing the answer.
“Byron! If you tease me like this again, I will give birth to a child for you and let
him inherit the Hansen family’s property.”
Cora blushed and roared angrily.
After saying this, she realized that this question was a bit serious for them.
After all, this relationship would not have the result, not to mention giving him a
She quickly explained, “I didn’t mean to covet the Hansen family’s property. I
She was afraid that Byron would misunderstand that she only wanted his money.
But before finishing speaking, Byron’s deep eyes smiled even more intensely. “As
long as you can give birth to children, not to mention billions of dollars, even life
can give you.”
Cora met his eyes. At a certain moment, she developed the feeling that she
wanted to stay by his side forever.
However, those chaotic thoughts were quickly blown away by the cold wind from
the car window.
Yes, this man didn’t want to give her billions of properties, and he didn’t say that
because he liked her. He just thought that she couldn’t be born with a child!
“Come on! I don’t want to have a child with you.”
She tried her best to turn her face away from the car window, letting the cold
wind blow the greed that shouldn’t be in her mind away.
Also, because her eyes fell on the scenery outside the car window, she didn’t see
his smile disappearing instantly in the rearview mirror, as if it had never appeared
Because of this topic, Cora didn’t participate in purchasing the family planning
supplies in the supermarket.
When she got into the car, she realized that Byron was carrying a huge
supermarket shopping bag that was full of family planning supplies.
Cora was stunned. “Why did you buy so much?”
“You don’t want to have children, so why don’t you buy more?”
Cora didn’t know if it was her misconception, but Byron’s tone seemed to have
lost the warmth.
“But this thing has a guarantee period. It’s a waste if you can’t use it up within the
Although it wasn’t her money, Cora couldn’t bear such extravagance and waste.
“Then I’ll drive faster.” Byron suddenly stepped on the gas.
“What does it matter?” When Cora hurriedly fastened her seat belt, she still had a
“Race against time and try to run out of these within the period.”
Cora was speechless.
With the episode, their stalemate of children’s birth eased a lot.
Even the time of returning to the LO apartment was extraordinarily romantic and
The two who were intoxicated in the world of mutual love, didn’t notice that there
was a white BMW parking across the road from the loft apartment building.
The person sitting in the BMW was Sara.
Today, she sent the driver of the Yoris family away on purpose. She made a
special trip to Cora’s residence to have a good talk with her.
Unexpectedly, she ran into the moment of Cora coming back in Byron’s car.
If this moment didn’t explain anything, it was hard to explain that they had
entered the house for several hours. And she didn’t see Byron coming back.
Instead, why did he turn off the car lights?
If she didn’t have a rational hold-up, she really wanted to rush upstairs, pulled
that btch’s hair, and slapped her hard!
It was fine that her family was not in harmony because of her mother. But now,
the little bi ch she gave birth to wanted to harm her daughter’s happiness!
She determined not to let this little bi ch succeed!
So the next morning, she went directly to the First Hospital to find Cora
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 121
Chapter 121 Won’t Give You a Child!
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.