Chapter 120 Last Apprentice?
“There was an elective course in the university before. I took it for a while.”
Cora’s reply made the astonishment in Arnold’s eyes more obvious. “Didn’t you
learn it after that?”
“No.” It was because Flora was opposed to learning woodcarving, so she had to
choose other courses.
She still remembered that when the teacher of the elective course knew that she
was going to change to another course, her teacher made a special trip to
It was said that she was talented in this course. Although she had not learned for
a long time, she could carve works as well as art students. After studying for a
while, she might be able to catch up with her professional teacher and make a
Cora was moved when she heard the teacher’s persuasion. However, Flora went
to school to inquire about her courses. She had to change to other courses. She
secretly explored it full of enthusiasm.
“Then do you want to continue studying this craft?” Arnold’s question brought
Cora back from her memories.
“To be honest, I am the inheritor of the intangible cultural heritage of New York
woodcarving. I like woodcarving very much, and I hope this craft can be inherited
Arnold also said, “But you know that in addition to down-to-earth learning, talent
is very important in woodcarving. I saw your work in my granddaughter’s birthday
gifts a while ago. You have an excellent talent in this area. I want to get in touch
About her contact information, Jane didn’t give him all the time.
Until Tyler’s birthday banquet, they all witnessed that after Tyler introduced Cora
as his grandson’s girlfriend, the old buddies all booed to see what kind of birthday
gift the future granddaughter-in-law of the Cooper family gave. Tyler had no
choice but to unwrap Cora’s gift in front of them. Arnold saw the small and
lovable trinket that she gave Tyler.
He was almost certain that the gift and the trinket at home were made by the
same person, so he came to look for Cora.
“Little friend, I’ve made it very clear why I’m here. If you take me as your teacher,
how about I accept you as my last apprentice?”
Arnold’s voice was sincere. He looked at Cora with kind eyes.
“The last apprentice, only teach me, not others?” Cora couldn’t help teasing him.
Because he was very close to the image of the grandpa in her fantasy when
Cora was a child.
She didn’t have a grandfather since she was a child. So when other children in
the kindergarten said that their grandfather gave them whatever they wanted,
Cora couldn’t help looking at them admirably.
Now Arnold called her “little friend” every time. His attitude was so amiable…
Cora couldn’t help thinking that it would be wonderful if he wasn’t Jane’s
“You little friend!” Arnold froze for a moment before realizing that Cora was joking
This gave him a wonderful sense of intimacy as if Cora was his own
“If you really want me to be your teacher, I will only teach you, not others. And I
will teach you all the skills I have learned in my life.”
Cora was very moved, but when she thought that he was Jane’s grandfather…
“Sorry, in addition to working in the hospital, my mother is hospitalized and needs
to be taken care of, so I don’t think I can spare so much time to study other
“If you can’t spare time to study because you have to take care of your mother, I
can find a nurse for you. And you don’t need to worry about the cost.”
This meant to help her pay for the nursing staff.
In fact, Arnold didn’t know why he had such close contact with Cora, but he liked
this child very much and wanted to help her.
“No, but thank you very much.”
Cora understood that Arnold had a show of hospitality. But she and Jane might
confront each other because of Byron. She didn’t want Arnold to be caught in the
“Why don’t you add me on WhatsApp? If you change your mind someday, please
contact me anytime.”
It was the first time Arnold saw such a congenial little girl. He didn’t want to give
In the end, Cora couldn’t be able to change Arnold’s mind, so she had to add his
At that time, neither Arnold nor Cora thought that contact would come in handy in
a few days…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 120
Chapter 120 Last Apprentice?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.