Chapter 119 To Be Fully Implemented?
They were all adults. It was certainly that Cora knew what Byron’s words refer to.
She suddenly felt a burning on her face. “Don’t talk nonsense. Carter is still
Although Carter surely knew that the relationship between Cora and Byron was
not clear, she was still not used to sharing these things.
But she didn’t expect that Carter, a cat’s-paw, replied the moment her voice
finished, “I didn’t hear anything.”
Then, he directly raised the baffle between the front seat and the rear seat.
Cora was speechless.
Then Byron put the scratched arm in front of Cora.
“Tell me, what should I do?”
Cora suspected that he was flirting with her, but there was no evidence.
She replied in a serious manner, “I have medicine. I will put some on you later.”
Byron took his arm back again. “No, it’s not the first time you’ve caught me. I’ve
been worse than this before.”
Cora didn’t know what to say.
This situation definitely went wild.
But she couldn’t get out of this.
If she didn’t speak, she couldn’t stop Byron.
“Actually, it’s easy. It looks like you’ve done something. You just need to be fully
When he said this, he suddenly grabbed her hand and played with it.
She didn’t know if it was because of some hidden intentions in what he said just
now. Cora felt that hand seemed to be on fire.
She hastily broke free from Byron’s big palm, but the latter was persistent and
quickly grabbed it again.
Cora wasn’t sure if other men behaved like this when they courted, but every
time Byron wanted to, that was almost like this.
Cora couldn’t bear it anymore and glared at him. “Are you a beast? I was injured
As a result, someone just looked outside the window where the night scene kept
moving backward. He replied slowly, “It was you who invited me to play, forgot?”
Cora was speechless.
She never dared to say the word “play” again!
If she said again, she is a dog!
That night, Byron succeeded in the end.
But he didn’t touch Cora’s wound, and the whole process was extremely gentle…
After Byron came back from a business trip, he came to visit Cora every night.
Although there were intimate interactions every day, he tolerated and restrained
On such days, Cora’s sleep quality was much better. Her skin looked
But when Arnold came there, she panicked for a while.
At that time, it was Cora who had just finished the whole day’s work and had
changed out of doctor’s overall to leave the First Hospital.
An old man in ruddy health blocked Cora.
“I am Arnold Yoris, Jane’s grandfather.”
Such a straightforward self-introduction made Cora think that he was invited by
Jane to persuade her to quit.
But Cora didn’t lose her temper. She asked, “What do you want from me?”
In fact, at this moment, Cora was already thinking about how to counterattack
As long as Arnold dared to ask her to leave Byron, she would let him talk to
After all, Byron said that he used Jane as a shield. She wasn’t a mistress.
Therefore, if the Yoris family wanted to maintain this relationship, they should find
the primary cause, Byron.
But when Cora was ready to fight back, Arnold took out a trinket.
“Little friend, did you carve this by yourself?”
Cora didn’t expect that his tone would be so kind, nor didn’t expect that he would
take out the trinket that she gave to Jane.
“I carved it. What’s the problem?” Cora looked at the ruddy old man in front of
her. She was not sure what he wanted to do.
“I have studied your work carefully, and the carving is very good and spiritual.
Have you ever studied wood carving before?”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 119
Chapter 119 To Be Fully Implemented?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.