Chapter 118 Take Me to the Hospital
“I… I’m sorry.” Although it would be embarra*sing to admit that she was wrong in
front of Cora, Lydia really had no choice.
Recently, the Patton family collaborated with the Hansen family on a project that
had been stuck with Byron. So, if she angered him at that moment, there was a
high possibility that the project would be at risk of falling through.
Eason couldn’t speak up to defend Lydia either because he was the one leading
the project and needed to deliver results to impress other members of the Patton
As for Tyler, Jane, Sally, and Carter, they knew it was best not to meddle in
Cora felt a bit puzzled. She hadn’t expected Byron to notice her injury, let alone
get angry at Lydia because of it.
However, Byron disregarded Lydia’s apology and only glanced at Cora, saying,
“Since your leg is injured, I’ll take you to the hospital.”
Cora had several wounds on her leg, with one seriously hurt, but she didn’t feel
too much pain.
As Byron mentioned, the pain seemed to amplify several times instantly.
Because of that, she accepted Byron’s proposal.
Just like that, Byron and Cora left together, followed by Carter.
It wasn’t until the three of them disappeared from the birthday banquet that Sally
murmured, “I’m injured too. Why didn’t Mr. Hansen offer to take me to the
As soon as she said that, the expressions of the other people present turned
Especially Jane and Eason.
Sally did intend to strike at Eason with her words. While she attacked Jane
incidentally, given that Jane had previously convinced Cora to attend that kind of
social gathering for Mia’s sake.
But soon, Sally found that Tyler’s complexion was not much better.
In fact, Tyler also wanted to send Cora to the hospital just now, but Byron took
the first step, and Cora followed him and left without even refusing.
That made Tyler wonder if there was something unknown between Cora and
When Sally saw Tyler’s gloomy expression, she quickly changed her tone.
“Perhaps it’s because the Patton family feels guilty towards Cora, making Mr.
Hansen, as her uncle, feel embarra*sed. That’s why he is taking extra care of
her. The generosity and demeanor of important figures are truly beyond us
ordinary people throughout our entire lives!”
No matter what, in Sally’s eyes, Tyler was one of the few good suitors around
Cora at the moment.
So, even if Cora had no intention of pursuing a relationship with Tyler, Sally didn’t
want this good opportunity to be missed.
However, how much Tyler took to heart Sally’s words and how much others were
relieved by them remained unknown.
Cora had been sent to a nearby hospital by Byron.
After the doctor finished examining, he said, “These wounds are not deep, but
some gla*s shards are still inside. I need to clean it up for you. It may be very
“It’s okay. I can hold back.”
Although Cora said so, the doctor couldn’t help teasing her when he saw her
delicate appearance, saying, “Even if you can’t help it, you can grab your
Cora was stunned for a moment and quickly explained, “He is not my husband.”
“If he is not your husband, is he your boyfriend?” The doctor then added, “He
looks more nervous than you. A good-looking guy who knows how to take care of
you like this. You should seize the opportunity to make things official with him.”
Cora opened her mouth, wanting to clarify on behalf of Byron. She felt that he
probably wouldn’t want people to misunderstand their relationship or think that he
was worried about her.
Before she could make a sound, Byron stretched out his long arms. “Grab it.”
Cora was speechless.
In the end, she didn’t explain anymore, because the doctor had already started to
clean up the debris in the wound.
That process was really painful.
So, on their way back, Byron’s arm was scratched with several red marks.
Byron looked at the red marks on his arm with a casual expression. “What will
others think of what we just did when they saw these?”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 118
Chapter 118 Take Me to the Hospital
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.