Chapter 113 Dug Her Own Grave?
Looking at Cora’s almost fleeing figure, Tyler hurriedly said, “Byron, I’ll go back
and check on Cora first. We’ll talk later.”
Without waiting for Byron’s reply, Tyler hastily followed after Cora.
Watching the two of them leave, Byron’s slightly tense profile revealed a hint of
On the side, Jane suddenly spoke up, “This is the first time I’ve seen Tyler care
so much about someone.”
While speaking, Jane discreetly turned her gaze from following the two and
secretly observed Byron’s face.
“But isn’t Dr. Lane Carter’s girlfriend? How did she become Tyler’s girlfriend?”
She seemed to be expressing her doubts, but in fact, she was subtly conveying
to Byron that Cora was a fickle and untrustworthy woman, always changing her
After hearing Tyler introduce Cora as his girlfriend just now, Jane couldn’t help
but secretly feel happy.
She was dating multiple guys at the same time and secretly flirting with Byron.
She got caught in the act. It was like the ending of a trashy female antagonist in a
Jane felt she didn’t need to do anything then, as she could watch Byron deal with
However, the man just gave her a cold glance and said, “If you’re so interested in
gossip, why become a doctor? Wouldn’t it be better to be a pa arazzo?”
That remark made Jane feel like being drenched with a bucket of icy water during
the snowy season of December.
“Byron, I…” Jane wanted to explain something, but Byron didn’t even spare her a
second glance and went straight to offer birthday wishes to Gideon.
Watching Byron’s indifferent figure, Jane felt a sense of unease in her heart.
She couldn’t understand why Byron still favored Cora, even when it was so
obvious that she was a scu bag.
Just when Jane was extremely annoyed, Gideon’s teasing voice came. “Jane,
you’re here too? You and Cora must be about to have your wedding banquets
Jane had to set aside all her grievances temporarily and stepped forward to
As for the balance in Byron’s heart, it still leaned towards Cora. Jane could only
think that Byron didn’t want others to know that he had feelings for such a
despicable woman, so he used such a discreet method to conceal it.
Indeed, Jane could only find a way to comfort herself so as not to feel so
After all, she was the one who could openly stand by Byron’s side then. The title
of Mrs. Hansen would eventually belong to her. As long as she didn’t lose her
composure, everything would fall into place.
As for Cora, she had already dug her own grave just then, so there was no need
to worry about her anymore.
On the other side, Tyler followed Cora and Sally to the small courtyard of the
“Cora, you chat with Tyler. I’ll go taste the pastries over there.”
Seeing Tyler’s expression as if he had something to say, Sally quickly excused
herself and left.
As soon as she left, Tyler quickly spoke up.
“Cora, I’m sure today’s events came as a surprise to you. I apologize for not
discussing it with you beforehand.”
Tyler apologized and said, “But I couldn’t help it. Lately, my grandfather has been
constantly arranging blind dates for me. On the day I promised to accompany
you while Mrs. Flora Lane was having surgery, I had to change my plans at the
last minute because my grandfather insisted on taking me to blind dates.”
“I really dislike being dragged into blind dates every day. It’s making it hard for
me to focus on my work. I’ve been…”
As he looked at the beautiful profile of Cora, Tyler’s admiration for her that had
built up over the years was almost about to slip out of his mouth.
But at that moment, Cora suddenly spoke up, “Tyler, using me as an excuse to
avoid arranged dates at home is not a long-term solution. You should find a
sister-in-law for me as soon as possible. This burden is too heavy for me to
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 113
Chapter 113 Dug Her Own Grave?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.