Chapter 114 Choosing the Wrong Restroom?
Tyler’s shyness instantly faded a lot.
Even though Cora didn’t mean to blame him, she was actually rejecting his
That made Tyler’s long and sweet words stuck in his throat.
After a long time, he was able to speak again, “Cora, I didn’t mean to give you a
burden. With the backing of the Cooper family, no one will dare to mess with you
in New York anymore.”
“I know you mean well, but I can’t take advantage of you.”
She hoped her love to be pure and clean.
“Then, will you still help me in front of my family?” Tyler’s final words carried a
hint of humility.
Perhaps precisely because of this humility, Cora couldn’t bear to refuse. “Hmm, I
will. But let’s make a deal. It’s only for situations when your family pressures you
into blind dates.”
As Tyler was about to negotiate further, Cora quickly interjected. “I’ll go check if
Sally found something delicious to eat.”
Finishing saying that, Cora almost fled the scene.
While Tyler watched her charming figure, he couldn’t help but feel a bit desolate.
“Others are trying every means to get close to me, wanting to climb up using my
family. But you always keep your distance and stay clear from any such
But Tyler also thought perhaps it was because of this quality that Cora attracted
him so much.
Although he failed to confirm their relationship today, at least he has established
a connection with Cora.
As for the others, he would try hard in the future.
Tyler sighed and turned back to greet the guests at the venue.
When Cora returned, Sally had a gossipy expression as she asked, “Did you two
“No.” Cora took a few small desserts from the pastry area and quickly stuffed one
into her mouth.
Life was too hard. She could only eat some sweets by herself, and have some
“Why didn’t you agree?”
From Tyler’s actions, Sally could tell that he intended to push Cora into making
her his girlfriend.
Now that they hadn’t made it, the problem could only be laid on Cora.
“Based on my current situation, I’m not foolish enough to believe I could have a
future with him.”
Before, she did have some thoughts of wanting to give it a try with Tyler, but after
running into Byron just now and seeing how he completely ignored her, she
realized how bad her current situation was and lost the courage to take a leap of
“I don’t think Tyler would be so driven by interests, he…”
Sally wanted to say a few more words for Tyler, but Cora interrupted her, saying,
“I don’t want to end up in such an embarra*sing situation with him.”
She cherished her friendship with Tyler, so she didn’t want this friendship to be
Sally understood the underlying meaning of Cora’s words, so she stopped
persuading her and instead took Cora around to try out various exotic desserts
and fruit wines.
Fruit wine might seem sweet and refreshing, but it actually had a strong kick.
Especially for someone like Cora. Having a lousy tolerance for alcohol, she
quickly felt dizzy.
“Sally, I’m going to wash my face. And I think you should stop drinking.”
“Sure, go and come back quickly.”
Sally had a good alcohol tolerance, and her head was still clear after a few
When Cora left, Sally also kept an eye on her as she entered the nearest
restroom in the venue.
But what puzzled her was, “Strange, why did Byron enter that restroom? Isn’t that
She then felt like she must have been mistaken. How could someone as
influential and powerful as him make a mistake even with choosing the restroom?
She must have drunk too much fruit wine, causing her to have hallucinations!
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 114
Chapter 114 Choosing the Wrong Restroom?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.