Chapter 112 Was He Angry?
Cora was a little confused. When did she become Tyler’s girlfriend? Why didn’t
She wanted to ask, but Tyler winked at her.
Did it mean… asking her to help?
Cora was unsure what was happening, so she dared not speak for the time
And Tyler continued to say to his grandfather, “You see, I already have such an
excellent girlfriend, so please stop asking me to date others. I really don’t like
That was a nice word. He not only told Gideon that he already had a girlfriend but
also the high standard of his girlfriend because his girlfriend was Cora, who was
pretty and excellent.
Even Gideon knew the current situation of the Lane family. He could only say
with a smile, “Okay, okay, that’s nice.”
Then, Gideon said to Cora, “Cora, right? Let this brat take you to have fun
tonight. You can often come here for fun in the future.”
There was him and those prestigious and cun ing people in New York.
They all watched and probably wanted to see how he would deal with his
grandson’s love affair against his will.
In this case, he naturally couldn’t let anyone get the chance to ridicule the Cooper
Besides, she was just a girlfriend now and not a marriage partner.
“Cora, did you hear that? Grandpa agreed to let us be together.”
Tyler was overjoyed and wanted to drag Cora outside to have fun.
Cora withdrew her hand quietly, surprising Tyler and everyone present.
“Cora?” Tyler was afraid that his lie would be nailed or something else, and the
light in his eyes seemed to be fading rapidly.
Cora feared either Tyler would be upset or they would be embarrassed when the
lie was nailed. She smiled, “I haven’t given Sir Cooper the birthday present yet!”
Saying that Cora took out a delicate little gift box from her bag, saying, “Sir
Cooper, I wish you a happy birthday again.”
Gideon took the small gift box. “Thank you. Remember to come here often when
you are free.”
And then, Tyler dragged Cora to run outside before Cora responded to Gideon.
He knew his actions looked immature, but he couldn’t control it.
He was too afraid that Cora would reject him. Especially since he was not able to
be with Cora during Flora’s operation that day, he felt more and more distant from
That was why he thought that whether Cora agreed to be his girlfriend or not, he
announced it to others first.
Tyler dragged Cora out without paying attention to other people.
She only knew that there were many people at the back room door at the
moment, and they must all come to celebrate the birthday.
She got uneasy after Tyler announced she was his girlfriend.
She just wanted to leave here as soon as possible.
Unexpectedly, when Tyler dragged her to the door, he suddenly greeted
someone. “Byron, when did you be here?”
Tyler was in awe of Byron, so when Byron was usually invited to the Cooper Villa,
he would receive him.
But today, his attention was on Cora, so he missed meeting Byron.
The “Byron” that Cora heard came as a bolt from the blue.
She panicked and looked up towards the door like a machine.
Seeing that extraordinary man who shined like a diamond, who is it but Byron?
His eyes were as distant and indifferent as ever, even though they met her eyes.
She wondered if he arrived just now and didn’t hear what Tyler just said.
But at this moment, she heard the familiar stern male voice. “I’ve been here since
you introduced your girlfriend.”
Cora was speechless.
She was worried whether Byron was angry.
But when she looked at his handsome face again, she found he seemed not
angry at all.
Well, Cora thought he must only need her only when he felt bored, and she was
dispensable for him. So he didn’t care she was another man’s girlfriend.
She felt she should have known this earlier, but why was she still so sad that she
wanted to cry when treated like this?
“Oh, it turns out that you arrived so early. I would have picked you up if I had
Tyler was talking with Byron, and Byron responded calmly.
Only Cora felt extremely anxious. “You guys talk. I am going out with Sally.”
After saying this, Cora dragged Sally away without looking back.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 112
Chapter 112 Was He Angry?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.