Chapter 111 My Girlfriend!
“So what? There are so many people. He definitely would look someone.” Cora
was a little disheartened and couldn’t raise her voice.
“It’s true, but I was so excited when he looked at me.”
If it wasn’t in public, Sally would have wanted to scream.
“Cora, how do you think I pursue him? Maybe he’ll be my boyfriend.”
“Come on. You’ll probably end up with nothing! I advise you to become a top rich
woman before thinking of love affairs!”
Every girl had fantasized about becoming the one who could make the pla boy
settle down, but in the end, she would be his backup girl.
So Cora never dared to imagine that she would be the special one.
“That’s right. You are wise.”
In the end, Sally stopped looking at Byron obsessively and wanted to finish all
she should do today, so she followed Cora to greet Tyler and then was ready to
send birthday wishes to Gideon.
Meanwhile, many prominent figures in New York surrounded Byron after he
entered the venue.
Byron chatted with them while holding a wine glass.
Jane was by his side, enjoying the feeling of overlooking all beings brought by
this man and, at the same time, racking her brains to find a common topic with
Even if they entered the venue together, they met at the venue’s entrance, and
this man hadn’t said a word to her since they met.
Jane felt bad for not being able to talk with Byron, but she failed several times to
start a conversation with him,
until she saw Cora…
“Isn’t that Dr. Lane? Why is she here?”
If possible, she didn’t want to start the conversation with Cora.
But her intuition told her that only Cora could draw Byron’s attention.
As expected, Byron really spoke, “She and Tyler were students of the same
Jane was very happy to finally make Byron talk with her, but how did he know
that Cora and Tyler were students of the same professor.?
Even though Tyler was transferred to the First Hospital, and Jane had several
contacts with him because of this, she didn’t know about this.
How did Byron know?
But Jane couldn’t ask Byron directly about these questions because she feared
that Byron would ignore her again.
“Really? It seems that they are getting along well.”
After Jane said so, she planned to end the topic about Cora and talk about
something related to herself.
But before she spoke, she felt that Byron suddenly glanced at her with extremely
Jane froze. She just said that Cora and Tyler were getting along well. She didn’t
say the wrong things, did she?
Did Byron care about the relationship between Cora and Tyler?
But he was not Cora’s man. Why did he care about this?
For a moment, Jane really wanted to get to the bottom of it.
Otherwise, it would be really uncomfortable for her to think about it every day.
But at this time, other elders of the Cooper family came, so Jane could only let it
It was rare for Tyler to wear a suit and leather shoes today, with his black hair
After he greeted Cora and Sally, he led them to the back room to meet his
“Cora, Sally, this is my grandfather. Grandpa, they are all my friends and work in
the First Hospital now.”
“Hello, Sir Cooper,” Cora and Sally greeted.
“They’re all doctors. Not bad.” Gideon looked at Cora a few more times.
If nothing else, since the two girls came in just now, Tyler’s eyes almost fixed on
It was quite difficult for Gideon not to see his feelings for her.
Tyler even praised Cora directly in front of him at this moment, which made his
feelings even more obvious. “Grandpa, Cora is not just an ordinary doctor. She
was admitted to our school as an eight-year medical student at the youngest
Cora winked at Tyler, hinting not to mention it. She thought it was all gone, and
she only excelled in her academic performance.
But Tyler ignored her and continued, “She has received a full scholarship every
year at school, and our professor admired her most.”
He wanted everyone to know how good Cora was, even though her family wasn’t
rich and powerful.
“Boy, I don’t think you’ll tell me how good this little girl is for no reason, right?”
Gideon easily saw through Tyler. After all, he had lived so long and learned much
more than Tyler.
“Grandpa, Cora is my girlfriend…”
When Tyler said this, not only was Cora stunned, but even Sally, who was beside
her, almost fell because of shock.
Coincidentally, Byron also walked into the back room, accompanied by members
of the Cooper family
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 111
Chapter 111 My Girlfriend!
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.