Chapter 110 He Is Looking at Me!
Gideon’s birthday was celebrated at the Cooper Villa.
Even though they didn’t mean to make the celebration extravagant, there were still a lot of luxury cars gathered at the
door, and everyone was dressed up to attend.
When Cora and Sally arrived, most of the guests had already arrived.
After Sally scanned the venue, she couldn’t help complimenting Cora. “Cora, I feel that in the entire venue, no woman can
compare with you. Look at Eason. His eyes were fixed on you.”
When Cora heard Sally’s words, she couldn’t help but gaze at Eason, who had just entered the venue with her parents
She saw Eason was wearing a black suit, whose color really made him look mature.
Mia, also wearing a little black dress beside him, looked much slenderer. They looked matched by wearing clothes of the
But Eason had been staring at Cora all the time. His eyes were hot and fixed on her, hotter than when they were in a
relationship. No wonder Sally teased her like that just now.
Cora paused for a moment and calmly nodded to Eason as a greeting, just as she said to Sally before.
Cora thought their relationship was ended and wanted to let it go.
Cora felt the relationship could no longer influence her, but Eason became uneasy because of her calmness and relief.
So he disregarded his mother and Mia’s obstruction and approached Cora, pretending to be calm.
“Cora, Sally! Are you coming to celebrate Gideon’s birthday too?”
He greeted Sally, but he didn’t even look at her.
How could Sally not know his motive?
“Yes, Tyler invited us.”
Cora responded with a smile.
Sally also smiled and said hello to Eason, and of course, she did not forget to annoy Eason. “Tyler is concerned about
Cora, so this time, he also invited me because I’m her friend.”
“Tyler was Cora’s senior brother! Of course, he would care about her.”
Eason didn’t like it when Sally tries to make Tyler and Cora related.
“Not really. Tyler isn’t a playboy and doesn’t care about girls so easily like someone.”
Who Sally was talking about was obvious. How could Eason not know that Sally was satirizing him?
“Sally, how am I a playboy?”
Eason was still easy to be annoyed, just as before.
Sally quickly smiled and said, “I’m sorry, Mr. Patton. I said that wrong. You are not a playboy. You are easy to fall in love
Cora was speechless.
Eason didn’t know what to say.
Sally was still ridiculing Eason when she apologized!
Seeing that Eason was about to lose his temper, Cora quickly pulled Sally up and said, “Mr. Patton, we’re going to greet
After walking away with Sally and ensuring the two would not fight, Cora blamed Sally.
“It’s all over. Why do you provoke him?”
“I just dislike Eason. He goes to the nightclub every day recently and must be surrounded by hot girls. But he pretends to
be affectionate in front of you.”
Sally still muttered, “I’ve seen few handsome men, so I really think Eason is rarely handsome before I saw his uncle. But
after seeing his uncle in real life, I feel Eason is really ugly and even a playboy.”
Cora wondered why Sally mentioned Eason’s uncle when she saw that Sally’s eyes followed a certain person with
admiration and affection.
Cora followed her gaze in doubt and saw Byron walking in.
In a nice handmade black suit, he made the whole space quiet and attracted everyone’s attention with his good manner
and noble temperament.
This man enjoyed all these as if he was born superior.
In a white off-the-shoulder dress, Jane held his arm gracefully, and they looked like a good match. If it was not for Jane,
Cora might have felt that Byron was as beautiful as a prince in a fairy tale.
Cora was especially hurt by Byron’s indifferent eyes on her, which made her feel as if her heart was hurt, and even her
vision seemed to be blurred.
She felt that Byron must want to hide their secret relationship, just like before.
But she thought he was not in love with her. He just wanted her body, which was related to his possessiveness as a man.
She didn’t want to look too embarrassed, so she hastily withdrew her gaze.
On the contrary, Sally still looked at Byron obsessively and even exclaimed.
“Damn it, Eason’s uncle is looking at me!”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 110
Chapter 110 He Is Looking at Me!
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.