Chapter 109 Nod to Greet
“It’s unsuitable for me to celebrate your grandpa’s birthday.”
Holding the invitation card, Cora hesitated.
She still had self-knowledge. She would not be welcomed anywhere since the Lane family was broke.
“I just want you to come and have fun. There’s nothing wrong with it. If you don’t go, you’re still mad at me!”
“I’m not mad at you at all. It’s really not suitable for me to appear on this occasion.”
Cora wanted to put Tyler’s invitation card back into his hands, but Tyler quickly stepped back.
“There’s nothing inappropriate. I invited several colleagues from the hospital that day, including Sally. She can company
Finally, Cora agreed.
When Cora returned to the emergency room, Sally gave the patient’s family the examination receipt. “Go to the first
window on the left to pay the fee, and then go for the examination.”
After speaking, Sally saw the invitation card in Cora’s pocket. “I knew that somebody invited me with other intentions.”
She meant that Tyler invited her to celebrate his grandfather’s birthday to invite Cora too.
Cora explained, “Sally, he just wanted to make up for me because he broke our appointment that day.”
“What a nonsense! I don’t believe that he didn’t invite you without other intentions.”
Cora didn’t want to explain anymore.
On the contrary, Sally asked her, “However, your ex-boyfriends will definitely be there even if the Cooper family won’t
invite many people. What are you going to do then?”
Cora blinked her eyes and then realized that the “ex-boyfriends” that Sally said were Eason and Carter, respectively.
Although the Cooper family was not one of the four wealthy families in New York, it was an old and well-known family
here. Even the people in power of the four wealthy families wanted to make friends with them.
So it could be expected that not only Eason and Carter would be present, but also all the prestigious people in New York.
Even her sex partner Byron, the new richest man in New York, would also be present.
Thinking of Byron, Cora paused before saying. “What else can I do? Just nod to them. We are all adults, so there is no
need to keep them out of touch as if I didn’t let it go.”
“So big-hearted. No wonder many people regard you as the prettiest and most intelligent in the Department of Medicine.”
Sally agreed with Cora and immediately complimented her.
At this time, a group of people injured in a serial car accident were sent to the hospital, stopping them from chatting and
throwing themselves into intense rescue work.
Cora, who just said she should treat her ex easily, took out her mobile phone when she got home at night, hesitating
whether to send a message or call Byron.
After staying with her in the hospital’s operating room for a while that day, Byron never contacted her again.
This made her reflect on whether her words really hurt him that day.
But after thinking about it, she didn’t feel she hurt him. After all, Byron dated her for that.
She looked at the dialog box with Byron. She added him to her friends after that day in the hospital.
After hesitating, Cora sent him a message: [Hello?]
As a result, Byron didn’t reply until midnight, as if the message was missing.
Staring at the dialog box, Cora always felt that she saw her humbleness and flattery, so she deleted the dialog box before
going to bed.
After this dialog box was deleted, it never appeared again.
It wasn’t until two days later, on Gideon’s birthday, that Cora saw the man who seemed to have disappeared again…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 109
Chapter 109 Nod to Greet
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.