Chapter 108 To Suit Byron’s Fancy
Five hours later, Flora was sent from the intensive care unit to the general ward, and all she had to do was to recover
But Cora still didn’t dare to take it lightly. She decided to stay in the hospital that night to care for Flora herself.
Byron didn’t persuade her, because he knew she wouldn’t listen to anything at this time.
After Carter called a few times to urge him to go back to the company for a meeting, he ordered two meals for Cora.
“I still have something to do in the company, so I have to go back first.”
“Well, I know.”
Cora was actually grateful to Byron.
After all, he was just her booty call, and he could have ignored her.
But he not only accompanied her during her mother’s operation, but also carefully prepared meals for her.
So before Byron left the ward, she said, “After these two days, come to my place.”
She had nothing in return, only her body.
Her words made Byron’s long legs stagnate when he was about to step out of the ward.
When he turned his head, his side face was still so handsome that it made one’s heart palpitate.
But for some reason, Cora felt an extra layer of hostility on his face, and those eyes that were almost as sharp as a falcon
seemed to turn into knives, poking Cora’s spine one after another.
Cora wondered, and did she just say something that shouldn’t be said?
But he was always keen on spending the night with her, and she just wanted to thank him with something he liked.
Just when the thoughts in her mind were a little confused, Byron’s voice came again. “Don’t think too much. Call me if you
Then, he left.
Over one o’clock in the morning, Flora woke up.
Knowing that the operation went well, she was also in a good mood.
After drinking some oatmeal, it was rare for Flora to chat with Cora about her relationship with Byron.
“Byron seems to be a good marriage partner. I think you can settle it quickly.”
“Mom, don’t worry about me and him. You just need to take good care of your body and recover as soon as possible.”
It was impossible for her and Byron to get married, so she also hoped that Flora would forget about it, lest the two of them
were separated in the future, and she would suffer a blow.
“If I don’t worry about you, who should I worry about? It’s also good to settle down quickly. While I’m in good health, I can
take care of your children.
“Both of you have pretty good looks, and the children you will give birth to in the future will definitely be very good-looking.
You need to have a few more.”
Cora couldn’t help laughing.
In fact, she just laughed at Flora for overthinking. Byron couldn’t even give her a marriage. How could he have a child with
It was just that Flora misunderstood her smile. “What are you laughing at? Could it be that Byron doesn’t look good? This
is the first time I’ve seen such a good-looking person in my entire life.
“Just for his good look, you have to let him go when you two have quarrels.”
Facing Flora’s earnest persuasion, Cora was speechless.
For the first time, she knew that her mother also judged people by their looks.
This wicked face-judging world!
Two days after Flora’s operation, Cora asked a nurse to take care of her and returned to work.
Anyway, she was now the main labor force in the family, and she must not be exhausted. Otherwise, how would she and
But as soon as Cora returned to work, Tyler came to her.
“Cora, I’m really sorry about what happened that day. I didn’t expect to be absent at a critical moment.”
Tyler’s handsome face was full of apology.
“Tyler, anyone can have an emergency. Don’t worry about it.”
But the more indifferent Cora was, the more panicked Tyler became.
He always felt like something was missing.
“Tyler, if you have nothing else to say, I’ll go back to work first. Mr. Gray is still waiting!”
Cora left after saying this, because there were really too many patients in the emergency room today.
But Tyler stopped her again. “Cora, wait. This is for you.”
“What is this?” Cora took the card from him.
“My grandfather’s 70th birthday is the day after tomorrow. You should come.”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 108
Chapter 108 To Suit Byron’s Fancy
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.