Chapter 107 Byron Came
Nearly twenty minutes later, Byron sent a late reply: [He has no time to go.]
Cora frowned: [Impossible. Tyler sent me a message in the morning saying that he had already turned off everything he
was currently doing. He will come over later and accompany me to send my mother to the operating room.]
But Cora didn’t get Byron’s reply, but received Tyler’s latest message.
[Cora, I’m sorry, I have a sudden emergency here. I’m afraid I won’t be able to accompany you today.]
Cora was speechless.
But after all, she and Tyler were neither relatives nor old friends. It was a matter of affection for him to come and
accompany her, but it was not a duty.
[It’s okay, Tyler. You go about your business. I can handle it alone.]
But when she put away her phone, she still felt a little disappointed.
“Byron!” Flora’s overjoyed voice brought Cora’s mind back immediately.
Following Flora’s gaze, she saw Byron standing at the ward’s door.
He probably came directly from the company. He was dressed in a suit, and his gestures made people feel unattainable.
But fortunately, this unattainable feeling was neutralized a lot by the big fruit basket in his hand and the smile on his face.
“I’m already very happy that you can come to see me. You don’t need to bring these things.”
Flora received Byron very warmly.
“I came in a hurry last time. Of course I have to prepare this time. This is a matter of etiquette.”
Byron followed Flora into the ward.
Cora felt he was quite capable of putting on an act in front of elders, so she couldn’t help but glance at him.
Unexpectedly, Byron was looking at her, and the eyes of the two met in the air.
Cora didn’t know if it was because they hadn’t seen each other for a few days and hadn’t slept together. She felt Byron’s
gaze was very scorching and quickly looked away.
But she didn’t expect his skin to be so thick that he asked her directly in front of Flora, “Are you ignoring me again?”
Flora was also young once, so naturally, she realized that the two of them were a bit awkward and scolded Cora on the
“Cora, don’t ignore people like that. How impolite?
“It’s not easy for you two to be together. There are so many people in the world, and it took all the luck and destiny for the
two of you to meet, so don’t always play childish. It makes people look at you funnily and may create opportunities for
It was Byron who comforted Flora in turn.
“Mrs. Flora Lane, it’s okay. In fact, I’m too busy to take care of Cora these two days. If she doesn’t make a fuss, I’m
worried she doesn’t care about me.”
Cora looked at the way Byron made Flora smile again with a few words and wondered why she hadn’t discovered that this
man had the potential to be a movie star before.
He just used a few words and molded himself into a little pity!
But Flora would be entering the operating room soon, and the nurse came in to urge her to prepare, so this topic was
temporarily taken away.
Before being pushed into the operating room, Flora grabbed Byron’s hand and said, “I’m going into the operating room
soon, and I’m actually feeling very insecure. But I’m much more relieved with you by Cora’s side.”
“Mrs. Flora Lane, I will accompany her. Cheer up.” Byron said.
“Mom, you will be fine, don’t worry.”
So far, Cora’s mood has been quite normal.
But as soon as the operating room door was closed, Cora’s eyes turned red on the spot.
Seeing this, Byron put his arms around her shoulders and let her lean on his shoulders. “It will be fine.”
“Well,” Cora didn’t push him away, but wept silently in his arms.
The operation lasted more than three hours, and when the operating room door was opened again, Cora quickly broke
free from Byron’s arms and rushed in front of Matt.
“Matt, how is my mother?”
“The operation went well, but she still needed to be observed in the intensive care unit for a few hours. After confirming
there is no problem, she can return to the original ward.” Matt’s words made Cora heave a sigh of relief.
When Flora was pushed out, Cora hurriedly followed.
Byron also followed, nodding at Matt as he passed.
Matt nodded to say hello, but when Byron followed Cora and the others away, he frowned at the man’s back.
“This person… I seem to have seen him somewhere before.”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 107
Chapter 107 Byron Came
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.