Chapter 106 Surgery Day
Byron narrowed his sharp eyes again.
He didn’t think William would have ulterior motives for looking for Cora.
But the fact that Cora was so resistant to mentioning William every time made him feel something was wrong.
Cora hooked his neck, tiptoeing, and pressed her red lips to him.
She didn’t speak out again until she was about to touch him. “I can’t go into details because those costs you something
Byron’s face darkened again on the spot.
Because according to Cora’s meaning, all their happiness last night was his reward for meeting her mother as a boyfriend.
As for explaining why William looked for her in detail, he had to give Cora an offer that would tempt her heart.
But in his heart, he didn’t like to use money every time to be qualified to stay the night with Cora.
That would make him feel that one day he would lose the money and be thus unable to keep her.
Therefore, in the end, Byron didn’t make an offer to Cora and asked her to tell him why William was looking for her, but
requested Carter to intercept what William’s people had investigated.
But also because of this, Byron didn’t see Cora again in the next few days, and the two seemed to have lost contact.
And during such a difficult time, the day of Flora’s surgery also quietly approached.
“Cora, Mrs. Flora Lane will be fine for sure. Matt has performed this kind of surgery many times, almost none of which
When Cora first arrived at the hospital, Sally was already in Flora’s ward, and then there was a series of consolations.
Although Sally was so calmly comforting Cora right now, she had been praying in the church yesterday.
She prayed to every god in the West and only hoped that the operation would end smoothly and that Flora would recover
as soon as possible.
Just because she knew that Cora’s mental state was actually at a critical point, and if Flora didn’t manage to get through
the surgery, Cora might not be able to hold back anymore.
“I know. You can go to work without worry. I will tell you what happens later.”
Cora tried to comfort Sally, who couldn’t help cursing. “Usually, I can take a day off, but I just can’t today. These people
really have no conscience!”
“The emergency room needs a lot of people. If the two of us are off on the same day, it will be too busy there.”
Cora talked and talked and finally convinced Sally to go to work.
After She left, Flora kept looking at the door of the ward.
“Mom, who are you waiting for?”
Flora smiled embarrassedly.
But Cora could still tell that she was waiting for Byron.
That was about right. In Flora’s eyes, she and Byron had already met their parents, and the marriage was a certainty. Now
that Flora was going to have an operation, there was no reason for Byron not to be there.
But Cora and Byron were just acting on occasion, each taking what they needed…
And after that day, Byron stopped contacting her again. The relationship was not broken, but it was almost the same.
How could he appear at this time?
But in the next second, Cora felt proved wrong.
Byron, who hadn’t contacted her for a few days, suddenly sent her a message.
[What time is Mrs. Flora Lane’s surgery? I’ll go over there to accompany you.]
Thinking of his indifference in the past few days, Cora immediately replied aggressively: [I don’t want to bother Mr.
[Can you do it alone?] Byron asked again.
[I can do it. And Tyler will come too.] Cora was not sure if she had any intention of showing off when she mentioned Tyler.
But after the message was sent out, Byron stopped replying…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 106
Chapter 106 Surgery Day
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.