Chapter 103 Assistant Boyfriend
The familiar physical contact and the familiar smell of tobacco on his body seemed to bring the two of them back to those
intimate nights before.
Especially when the suggestive message she sent to Byron last night came to mind, Cora suddenly felt her face turned
hot and didn’t know how to reply to this man.
But fortunately, Byron didn’t seem to want to know the answer to this question for the time being, so he just asked her, “Is
there another favor you need? Why don’t we go?”
Cora was suddenly stunned.
Another favor was to be a surrogate boyfriend and to meet her mother.
She thought about asking Byron for help last night, but after she calmed down in the morning, she felt that even if Byron
had come over last night, he would never agree to meet her mother today.
After all, he never wanted to marry her, so he naturally didn’t bother to meet her mother, let alone the troubles that would
But the truth was Byron volunteered to help, which made Cora feel a little overwhelmed.
“What Carter has, I have too. Why can he help, and I can’t?”
Seeing that she didn’t respond for a long time, unconsciously, Byron’s voice turned a little cold.
After all, she had been with Byron for a while, and Cora figured out some of this man’s temper and habits.
For example, like now, his jawline tensed up, which meant he was on the verge of getting angry.
So she dropped her other concerns and quickly brought out some praise.
“No, what Carter has, Mr. Hansen has too, bigger and more.”
A man liked others to praise his ability in certain aspects, which was what Sally said.
Cora only wanted to extinguish the man’s anger as much as possible so as not to cause a disturbance in her workplace
and to avoid any bad influence on her. If his fiancée had found out, she would make things hard for her.
Unexpectedly, Byron’s eyes widened as soon as her words came out. “How do you know that I am bigger than Carter?
Have you seen his?”
The blush on Cora’s face spread to her ears!
What was with what!
Seeing Cora’s embarrassment, Byron seemed to know the answer, and he calmed down a lot.
He stopped making things difficult for Cora anymore and just asked, “Don’t you need help? Let’s go.”
Cora looked up at him and was puzzled. Did he really want to go meet her mother together?
The latter only glanced at her and urged impatiently. “Carter is busy and will not come here today. If you don’t hurry, I
won’t help you either.”
Cora paused and finally took Byron to the burns unit.
In the Burns Ward.
“Cora, you brought your friend here. Why didn’t you tell me in advance? I didn’t even have time to change the hospital
Flora was overjoyed but still a little uneasy.
“Mom, it’s okay. He’ll just come and sit for a little while and leave. There’s no need to make a big fuss.”
As soon as Cora’s words came out, Byron unexpectedly followed suit. “Mrs. Flora Lane, Cora is right. I just came to see
you. Please be comfortable.”
These words made Cora glance at Byron in surprise.
She thought that with Byron’s background and ability, even if the woman’s family background was not bad, he should
disdain to please her parents.
Furthermore, he appeared in front of Flora just to help.
Cora once thought that he must be the same as outsiders were present and treated Flora coldly, answering only what was
asked at most.
She didn’t want his attitude to be better than she had imagined, and even gave her a vague illusion that he came to see
Flora because he wished to marry her.
In fact, it was not just Cora, and even Flora felt that a person like Byron, who had a great appearance and an unusual
aura and would be seen as taciturn at first glance, may not have a better attitude.
She cared so much about dressing because she was worried about leaving a wrong impression on him and making the
atmosphere of the rare meeting awkward.
But Byron’s rarely shown politeness and enthusiasm at the moment, which made her heave a sigh of relief. “By the way, I
haven’t asked your name!”
“My name is Byron Hansen. You can call me Byron.” The man said.
“Then I’ll call you Byron. I heard that you are working as an assistant. You must be very busy at work.”
Flora personally made coffee for Byron.
After she married into the Lane family, she didn’t go out to socialize for years.
She knew that the Hansen family headed the four prominent families in New York, but she had never met anyone from
that family, and she didn’t know that the Byron she was calling in front of her was the God of Wealth in New York.
As for the question about work, Byron did not answer directly. Instead, he glanced at Cora.
The latter touched her nose and looked at the sky as if none of her business…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 103
Chapter 103 Assistant Boyfriend
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.