Chapter 10 Not a Loss
Mia turned around and caught a glimpse of a faint smile on Byron’s handsome
“Indeed, it’s quite unpleasant to see you here,” he remarked.
Mia felt a sudden wave of panic. “Mr. Hansen, I never meant to offend you. Why
are you treating me like this?”
Byron was not interested in answering her. He simply said, “Put her on the
blacklist. Don’t let her set foot in this restaurant again.”
Carter immediately called other waiters over and forced Mia out. In the midst of
the commotion, Mia’s weight caused her clothing to tear and her hair to become
As Cora and Sally observed the entire situation, they silently applauded in their
Byron glanced in Cora’s direction. He noticed Cora gazing at him with her bright
eyes, but she quickly averted her gaze as soon as their eyes met.
Clearly she was trying to avoid suspicion.
Byron withdrew his gaze and walked towards the largest private room in the
restaurant. Carter followed closely behind but paused as he passed Cora.
“Miss Lane, the private room has been prepared. We apologize for the
inconvenience you and your friend have experienced today. As a gesture of
goodwill, all expenses for you and your friend will be waived. Enjoy your meal,”
Carter said, before departing to join Byron.
At that moment, Sally couldn’t contain her excitement. “Wow, your boyfriend is
incredible! Mr. Pope is so handsome! Cora, I don’t think you’ve lost out by
sleeping with him.”
Cora was momentarily stunned, realizing that Sally still misunderstood her
relationship with Carter. No wonder Sally had been nudging her and beaming
with joy when Carter spoke to her. Before Cora could clarify, Sally continued to
gush over Byron.
“Mr. Hansen is even hotter than he appears in the news! His face! His eyes! He is
truly handsome. And oh my GOD the way he taught Mia a lesson just now!”
After a series of exclamations, Sally lowered her voice and murmured, “I wonder
what it’s like to sleep with such a man.”
Cora replied absentmindedly, “not bad.”
Sally stared at her, “How do you know?”
“Uh…I just guessed,” Cora replied with an awkward smile.
Just as Byron didn’t want others to know about their relationship, Cora also
wished to keep it a secret. She feared being looked down upon if people
discovered her connection to both Eason and Byron.
As for why Byron had helped her earlier, perhaps he simply couldn’t tolerate
Mia’s arrogance. Cora didn’t dare to read too much into it.
“Guessing based on your experience? C’mon! Let me tell you, Byron is definitely
the BEST kind of man in the sack. Any woman would be lucky to sleep with him.
I’m so envious!”
Caro dared not tell that the “best man” Sally had mentioned was the one she had
spent the night with.
They had a delightful meal afterwards. Perhaps because Carter had instructed
the staff, Cora and Sally were served with all the most popular dishes the
restaurant had. They ate to their heart’s content.
But as they were leaving after dinner, Cora received a message from Carter.
[Miss Lane, I’ve had too much to drink and can’t drive. Could you please drive Mr.
Cora hesitated before replying, [I can call a taxi for him.]
She didn’t want to drive Byron around like she had the previous night. Who knew
where he’d be making her take the car again…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 10
Chapter 10 Not a Loss
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.